Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't care about Lynne. She wrote an entire book about how abusive Jamie was. That's the level.

You're the one saying Britney should forgive Jamie for whatever reason. Britney chose to walk away. You're saying she shouldn't.

The reality is that I don’t know Britney enough to decide what’s best for her. This is my opinion on the topic of forgiveness/letting go (which may not even apply to Britney at the moment) and if you don’t like it, then kindly move on. 

Just now, BadBunny said:

You sure made it sound that way, Gutterguppy. This isn’t oppression Olympics or comparing Britney’s situation to a genocide. It’s talking about how what it took for a survivor to become an advocate for forgiveness and letting go. My goodness, the mental gymnastics some of you are going through to try and defame me.

I didn't make it sound any way at all, you read it like that, teach. My goodness, the lengths you go to blame the victim and excuse the abusers. 

• Like 3
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I didn't make it sound any way at all, you read it like that, teach. My goodness, the lengths you go to blame the victim and excuse the abusers. 

Where did I blame the victim and excuse the abusers? Because I didn’t throw a “**** you” or “I hate you” to Jamie? Is that all why you want to hear? 

59 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

You know, the lies about her early relationship with JT, saying she was going to London, but she was actually in Mexico, drinking red-bull for the first time, holding a phone upside down. Stupid, little things like this that people here blow out of context and say she's a compulsive liar.

Let’s start with one of the most recent ones. Lying and saying that a black man slapped her to the ground and then saying that she has yet to get a public apology from the security guard or the player

• Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I mean we're discussing with someone who says Jamie came back to alcoholism due to being 'bullied internationally' after putting her daughter through 13 year long oppressive conservatorship

what do you expect from such person

• Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Where did I blame the victim and excuse the abusers? Because I didn’t throw a “**** you” or “I hate you” to Jamie? Is that all why you want to hear? 

Saying how it's weird that Britney didn't know she could end the conservatorship isn't blaming the victim? Don't they teach concept of context clues to teachers?

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

The reality is that I don’t know Britney enough to decide what’s best for her. This is my opinion on the topic of forgiveness/letting go (which may not even apply to Britney at the moment) and if you don’t like it, then kindly move on. 

I'm telling you, you don't leave your kids with drunk abusive parents, you take them out of that environment

I'm actually concerned by your way of thinking

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Words that I choose to live by that were said by Taylor Swift in an interview is you don’t have to forgive or forget. You can move on without any of those things happening. She doesn’t need to have family in her life that don’t respect her and are straight up toxic.

Also, Britney was probably never told she could end the con because they wanted to keep it going.

Here’s Taylor’s interview where she said that:

https://youtube.com/shorts/GWs_t1eEX9w?si=2Mc3oWAcS0rt2dz8

Yes because Taylor Swift, who’s played the victim her whole life and is sitting on a net worth of millions, is the perfect example to abide by… 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

Let’s start with one of the most recent ones. Lying and saying that a black man slapped her to the ground and then saying that she has yet to get a public apology from the security guard or the player

Oh, so we're making this about race now? You can miss me with that. You could've just said 'a man'. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Everyone saw that they slapped her, even a witness said she fell to the floor lmao 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Can SOMEBODY ban this troll already? This feels like when cheri and lilith were trolling here and Jordan just ignored it for months and months until he finally banned them.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Are we sure it’s not just the same ppl with new accounts? Just like them, nonsense cr-p posting in EVERY thread so you can’t have a discussion about anything Britney related without them popping in to give their miserable BS unintelligible takes on everything. It’s such a joke.

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

No babe, this is a FAN forum and you are not a fan. You have no place here along with the other members mentioned. There’s different opinions and then there’s your BS meaningless drivel cr-p to be expected on every topic. Scanning past your nonsense posts is a complete drag and those of us that want to have a meaningful discussion on the person this forum is a fan site for shouldn’t have to do it. You add nothing of value to any topic, you’re completely uninformed on Britney related stuff and it’s hysterical to see YOU saying someone else is not bright when you don’t even understand what a probate c-ship is, you are a complete joke. It’s unbelievable someone like Steel was banned after contributing invaluable research/information and delivering dedicated threads that are of a better quality than any ‘journalists’ who write about Britney yet this band of moron accounts can remain to derail EVERY SINGLE FKN THREAD on this forum so nobody can enjoy the place. You’re all just so miserable and boring, do us all a favour and get lost. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

I ain’t reading all of that. Congratulations or sorry to hear that that happened 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block