Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes, now that we've established the Holocaust comparison 10 pages ago :typing_keyboard_computer:

No one was comparing the Holocaust to Britney. How disgusting your mind would even go there. What’s worse is that you can’t even provide any receipts to back your silly little statements up. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Nice of you to twist my words.

I said:

“We’re discussing the topic of forgiveness and what it takes for someone like Britney to forgive if she wants to heal. Holocaust victims CLEARLY went though far worse than Britney. Eva’s story is just an example of how someone so brave was able to process her emotions and find ways to forgive. Keep up, please.”

…To an individual who said that Britney shouldn’t forgive.

What’s not clicking babe? You compared what Holocaust survivors went through to Britney. That is…wait for it…a comparison.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

No one was comparing the Holocaust to Britney. How disgusting your mind would even go there. What’s worse is that you can’t even provide any receipts to back your silly little statements up. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Weren't you gonna leave? You just posted the receipt. Good job and mission accomplished. You're dismissed. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

What’s not clicking babe? You compared what Holocaust survivors went through to Britney. That is…wait for it…a comparison.

I did not, how disgusting and flat-out offensive that your mind would even go there to begin with. All I did was share Eva’s story, who happened to be a Holocaust survivor, on her story of forgiveness and resilience. She has books, movies, poems and essays written about her. These stories are meant for people to observe and find courage/strength through them and with their own battles. Her testimony brought tears to my eyes and allowed me to better heal from my own traumas which obviously is not comparable but was still a great reference point at the time. You’re making this a much larger deal than it needs to be and blowing it way out of proportion.

Edited by BadBunny
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

You’re making this a much larger deal than it needs to be and blowing it way out of proportion.

This is someone who lives in Germany and therefore knows a whole lot more than you about blowing these things out of proportion, just in case you missed the post 

1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

I reported him, I live in Germany and been to the camps myself. To even compare the tragedy to Britney is disgusting, evil and soulless. And then to twist it to make it seem like WE are the ones who are apathetic is INSANE.

Now be gone :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Weren't you gonna leave? You just posted the receipt. Good job and mission accomplished. You're dismissed. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Where did I say I’m leaving? Receipts? And sure I’ll be glad to leave, but only once you stop making an attempt to troll and twist my words. Dismiss yourself. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 3
18 hours ago, Applejack said:

This is someone who lives in Germany and therefore knows a whole lot more than you about blowing these things out of proportion, just in case you missed the post 

Now be gone :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Do you even know what the Holocaust is? Are you aware of who you just quoted and their attempt to twist my words by attempting to gaslight me? Again, I never compared the Holocaust to Britney and that should really be a ban how you continue to run with that false narrative. Also, my family is Jewish. I had the honor to speak to Eva firsthand and several other victims of the Holocaust. My term paper was on the topic of religious discrimination and I’ve always been a huge advocate for anti-Semitism, especially in the wake of what’s going on in our society right now. Stop this right now.

Edit: The fact that two users would laugh at this goes to show how low some of you truly are. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Where did I say I’m leaving? Receipts? And sure I’ll be glad to leave, but only once you stop making an attempt to troll and twist my words. Dismiss yourself. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

The very first post of this page and this... quote... right now.

My case is rested. You're free to go. The receipt has been posted. Bye. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Do you even know what the Holocaust is? Are you aware of who you just quoted and their attempt to twist my words by attempting to gaslight me? Again, I never compared the Holocaust to Britney and that should be an immediate ban how you continue to run with that false narrative. Also, my family is Jewish. I had the honor to speak to Eva firsthand and several other victims of the Holocaust. My term paper was on the topic of religious discrimination and I’ve always been a huge advocate for anti-Semitism, especially in the wake of what’s going on in our society right now. Stop this right now.

Yes, keep sharing more just so someone find your term paper out :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 3
Just now, Applejack said:

The very first post of this page and this... quote... right now.

My case is rested. You're free to go. The receipt has been posted. Bye. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

You didn’t prove anything nor did you provide anything to back up your fluff. Go take your anti-Semitism somewhere else.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Yes, keep sharing more just so someone find your term paper out :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Keep exposing yourself as someone who doesn’t know anything about the Holocaust, Jews and who is clearly anti-Semitic that couldn’t even be bothered to educate or inform themselves. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block