What have you been listening to lately?

50 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Just basically the same type of music: 80s/90s/early 00s music.

I actually listened to Cinderella by Britney on repeat all day yesterday.

Idk why that song was in my head so much and it just reminded me how it should've been a single with a video :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Cinderella on repeat :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: I think we've all been there & it's giving taste :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

sofia coppola credits GIF
kirsten dunst sleeping GIF by Tech Noir

the virgin suicides film GIF

inspired by The Virgin Suicides soundtrack, for sure! 

Okay indie queen :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I've been meaning to listen to more Air. Moon Safari is one of my favourite albums, EVER ! But for some reason, I never got to listen to their other stuff. 

EDIT: Ok, what is this Heart band about :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: From 1975 and sounds so good, I'm gonna add them, thank you baby :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Edited by TTrouble
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Okay indie queen :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I've been meaning to listen to more Air. Moon Safari is one of my favourite albums, EVER ! But for some reason, I never got to listen to their other stuff. 

EDIT: Ok, what is this Heart band about :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: From 1975 and sounds so good, I'm gonna add them, thank you baby :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Yasss! You are so welcome. Crazy On You is a bonafide classic :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Watch how hard it hits in this scene! (At 1:14)

14 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

More

I was searching for that Prada track, heard it on Tiktok but it wasn't named so it got lost on me. Added. Also Tinashe (Yes, love her) and I'm a Grimes stan. 

I'm getting so many good recommendations, the taste is over spilling tonight.

Thanks everyone !

Rihanna GIFs | Tenor

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block