Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline seen for the FIRST time since moving to Hawaii (HE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT)

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sorry not sorry I'm not going to lie if someone looks good, same with Juno when people made that fake thread saying the DWTS dragged her which they didn't and pretend that she was so terrible.

I'm just not going to be delusional, they may have a motive however Britney is free now and look what she's choosing to do.

Feed TMZ, and have the cops called on her and go back online do the same thing right after and keep fueling drama. 

I mean, you also don't need to say anything at all about them either? No one here is putting a weapon behind your back and forcing you to make this post.

Like I said, if you want to be mad at Britney's actions then that's your right, but making a post to say 'Christina stay winning' and lauding Kevin for losing 5 pounds is pointless and only inadvertently fuels more drama and division among the fanbase. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I mean, you also don't need to say anything at all about them either? No one here is putting a weapon behind your back and forcing you to make this post.

Like I said, if you want to be mad at Britney's actions then that's your right, but making a post to say 'Christina stay winning' and lauding Kevin for losing 5 pounds is pointless and only inadvertently fuels more drama and derision among the fanbase. 

You prefer I’m a silent sheep? I gave you my opinion there’s nothing wrong with making the Christina Aguilera thread in the music section and talking about her winning or anybody else’s successes.

You know Kevin lost more than 5 pounds and just pressed Brit is causing drama! Kevin aside there’s drama in the fan base over Britney’s actions as you know!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You prefer I’m a silent sheep? I gave you my opinion there’s nothing wrong with making the Christina Aguilera thread in the music section and talking about her winning or anybody else’s successes.

You know Kevin lost more than 5 pounds and just pressed Brit is causing drama! Kevin aside there’s drama in the fan base over Britney’s actions as you know!

No, there's isn't anything wrong with her being successful, but using it as an example to shade Britney because she's not following the same trajectory is. And I'm already aware that there's drama in the fanbase, hence why I WROTE 'inadvertently fuels more drama and derision among the fanbase.' 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 5
Just now, PlatinumB said:

She also CHOSE to divorce and kick this loser to the curb where he BELONGS.

now-check-that-real-housewives-of-atlant

This really has nothing to do with Britney. @princessmimi @SlayOut  Please kindly move this off topic. xoxo

Yes, she did, but that doesn't change the fact that's her baby daddy forever and ever. 

This is also not off topic if you actually read the full article. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.