Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline seen for the FIRST time since moving to Hawaii (HE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT)

42 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

1) Staged pics

2) Evil couple is praised on britneys “fan” forum (even kevin looming like a pig and acting like one)

3) britney is shamed for nothing again on her own “fan-site”

what and actual *%<k is going here?! 
Why do so many trolls post here? I’m starting to think that team con is up to something really bad!

p.s. is/was kevins wife a ****star?

Like I said they are too obvious lol 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

This is staged as **** and the super positive comments as if those two super average/below average leeches came out of a p.orb magazine is hilarious. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
He isn’t exactly buff or fit, he just isn’t a total fat a.as with clothes on, but good for him I guess?  He still has the face of a rat. 

Lmaoooo this is what I’m saying. Britney fans are so shallow. If he still had weight gain they’d be saying how trash he is but cos he’s skinny what’s with all the positive comments 💀

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Lmaoooo this is what I’m saying. Britney fans are so shallow. If he still had weight gain they’d be saying how trash he is but cos he’s skinny what’s with all the positive comments 💀

It was ridiculous even with Scam who was literally a fitness model, but this? K Fat? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  Just because he doesn’t look like a whale wearing a t shirt that covers his body? 

The gambling felon next to him is also very average looking. This thread is bizarre as hell  

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.