Can the REAL Britney Fans please stand up?

2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

So you’re a fake fan cause you don’t think what she posts on instagram is cute and is tarnishing her image and amazing music legacy, even though you have been idolizing this woman since day 1, been to many of her concerts, kept being a fan even through her breakdown?

well guess I’m a fake fan than. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Boo this man!

this post was made for positivity if you don’t have any comment on the 17,000 other threads about her “unhinged” behavior 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

If you’re not an enabler you’re a fake fan!

If you don’t wear rose colored glasses you’re a fake fan!

Id you’re not delusional you’re a fake fan!

Clown GIF

Plus this... Like, as if I'm going to cloud my senses and be delusional for some pop star. I'm not willing to manipulate my perception just to look "positive" or whatever... :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

They act like calling out other fans in the fan base isn’t gonna get a reaction! :clownery_makeup_meme:

Exactly. They like to put themselves up on this pedestal because they are just screaming “yaaaaaas queen” at anything Britney does and everyone who disagrees with something she does is a troll or a fake fan. Please, most these “real fans” didn’t become fans until Circus came out. Take several seats. 

• Love 7
Just now, britney_rocks said:

Exactly. They like to put themselves up on this pedestal because they are just screaming “yaaaaaas queen” at anything Britney does and everyone who disagrees with something she does is a troll or a fake fan. Please, most these “real fans” didn’t become fans until Circus came out. Take several seats. 

Tell it sis! They have the audacity to say other fans don’t have spines and attack yet sit on their high horse probably topless like Brit and pretend their perfect!

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block