AMC's Crossroads VIP Screening / Book Launch Tickets

"In celebration of Britney Spears’ highly anticipated memoir, THE WOMAN IN ME, Crossroads returns to the big screen in theaters worldwide. On October 23rd, in select AMC locations, attendees will receive a Special Edition copy of the book on the eve of its release. Join us for the Crossroads AMC Exclusive VIP Fan Event* to be among the first to receive a copy of the book and experience the magic of this coming-of-age story with bonus features never before seen in movie theatres! Crossroads tells the story of three childhood friends, Lucy (Britney Spears), Kit (Zoë Saldana) and Mimi (Taryn Manning), who, after eight years apart, rediscover their friendship on a cross-country trip. With barely a plan, practically no money but plenty of dreams, the girls catch a lift with Mimi's handsome friend Ben (Anson Mount) in his convertible. Along the way they not only gather experiences that will change their lives, but they also discover how important it is to hold onto their hearts' desires. *Book available only at VIP screenings"

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/crossroads-vip-screening-book-launch-74854

Tickets on sale now for the VIP screenings! I just bought for the Chicago showing. Excited for the special edition of the book we'll get!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I think it’s only for major cities. I live in Orange County,CA and there are no dates, but I looked up Los Angeles, CA and it shows up. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I think you're right! I did a quick scan and found these theaters will have the VIP screening book launch:

California (Los Angeles) - AMC The Grove 14

Florida (South Miami) - AMC Sunset Place

Georgia (Atlanta) - AMC Parkway Pointe 15

Illinois (Chicago) - AMC Village Crossing 18

Las Vegas - AMC Town Square 18

Michigan - AMC Forum 30

Minnesota - AMC Southdale 16

New York - AMC Empire 35

New Jersey - AMC Neshaminy 24

Philadelphia (Bensalem) - AMC Neshaminy 24

Seattle - AMC Kent Station 14

Texas (Humble) - AMC Deerbrook 24

Virginia (McLean) - AMC Tysons Corner 16

Edited by sharkboy11
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, sharkboy11 said:

This is just the book launch one! I'm sure the full list of theaters (not just AMC) will be released for the normal screenings on Thursday.

Yes. There’s way more locations available near me when I shifted the VIP option to the Global option. Two locations are already on sale for me. So I’m about to buy tickets :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, sharkboy11 said:

I think you're right! I did a quick scan and found these theaters will have the VIP screening book launch:

California (Los Angeles) - AMC The Grove 14

Florida (South Miami) - AMC Sunset Place

Georgia (Atlanta) - AMC Parkway Pointe 15

Illinois (Chicago) - AMC Village Crossing 18

Las Vegas - AMC Town Square 18

Michigan - AMC Forum 30

Minnesota - AMC Southdale 16

New York - AMC Empire 35

New Jersey - AMC Neshaminy 24

Philadelphia (Bensalem) - AMC Neshaminy 24

Seattle - AMC Kent Station 14

Texas (Humble) - AMC Deerbrook 24

Virginia (McLean) - AMC Tysons Corner 16

It will be in Pittsburgh PA as well. I just got my ticket.

When will the other dates be available ? Does anybody know ?

Edited by BRITannico

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block