Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

28 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

I'm so happy that I have my life and don't give a f about somebodys ig posts :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Oh wait so you were being serious then? Sorry I’m really really bad at interpreting people’s written words sometimes 😫 

I do have my own life, but I also do find Britney’s ig posts interesting and worthy of discussion, only on a dedicated Britney forum though, I’m not sure that’s completely groundbreaking or means I have no life? 

• Like 2
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh wait so you were being serious then? Sorry I’m really really bad at interpreting people’s written words sometimes 😫 

I do have my own life, but I also do find Britney’s ig posts interesting and worthy of discussion, only on a dedicated Britney forum though, I’m not sure that’s completely groundbreaking or means I have no life? 

Only time when I see something from her insta is if somebody create thread about it 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, super.nova said:

On the contrary I think she needs to be left alone to make mistakes and understand more things, she was robbed of a lot, of course some of her behavior will be erratic, she endured a lot.

but I think she needs to be deee to make mistakes and to face consequences, it’s a process she needs to go through. 

I just truly feel bad that she isn't getting help. I would be so concerned if this were my friend/family. I do understand you can't make people do what they don't want to do but I just wish she had better support around her. 

• Like 2
Just now, Fita said:

Ohh I remember this video... what do you think of what she's saying? I mean do we believe her? That'd be so upsetting 😞

I think Britney got mad about something but put the blame on security. Just like SHE wanted team CON to filter interview questions for her. Just like SHE chose to have dry, impersonal meet and greets. She was lowkey diva with some of this stuff but we all overlooked it because we love her.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ignore these empty, dismissive responses.

When others say things like “get a life, go outside, touch some grass, etc.” that’s their auto response to having nothing to productively add.

In short, you have a point they don’t like but can’t logically dispute 🙂

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I don't desire it.

I am just saying it can be a possibilty.

Idk why some people on here got to be so in denial of that when it happened before in 2008!

I think it's a possibility for everyone who has mental health issues more severe or fragile.

At least if the person can afford the place (in Brazil it can be free).

Also I think that if it would be a voluntary thing and she feels that it would make her get better, then I think it's a good thing.

But I don't desire this to myself, y'know.

Edited by Fita
6 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

Ignore these empty, dismissive responses.

When others say things like “get a life, go outside, touch some grass, etc.” that’s their auto response to having nothing to productively add.

In short, you have a point they don’t like but can’t logically dispute 🙂

Thank you, I appreciate that! ❤️

And yes totally agree also. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

I think Britney got mad about something but put the blame on security. Just like SHE wanted team CON to filter interview questions for her. Just like SHE chose to have dry, impersonal meet and greets. She was lowkey diva with some of this stuff but we all overlooked it because we love her.

Girl was literally being trafficked and forced to work and do meet and greets while her team kept her money 😂 who would even blame her if she had “diva” moments during M&G… how would you feel? y’all are wild 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.