Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

I’m sorry, but this troubles me. You all can downvote me to hell, and yes I know this woman has no impact on my life. She’s free to do whatever. 🫡 

but those knives 🔪 sound real even if she said it was props. And where the heck are these dogs from? Some of the ig videos i see some dog poop 💩 and that’s not…ok.

I dont know, im just worried for her. She’s free to do what she wants…but this seems a bit…manic? Impulsive? Idk. 🌸 she could be trolling, but…whatever

edit: she had really good arm control like ide probably cut myself… 

Edited by Delicious Pork Chops
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Sorry but honestly is she forced to make these videos or what? It’s so convenient everyone says she is obsessed with knives and then oh look here’s the vid to prove it. If it’s her own choice she’s making a fool of herself - she’s not ‘serving’ etc. It seems the only intent for that account is to continue to degrade Britney until everyone is turned off her and I find it hard to believe she’d ever have such an intention.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Multiple sources tell us Britney saw knives as a form of protection, afraid she's be re-institutionalized.

While Britney claims she only started playing with the knives "today," we were first to report months ago Britney had a fascination with knives.   In fact, as her conservatorship came to an end, those responsible for her care made a list of recommendations ... one major rec being to keep knives away from her.

We're told Britney keeps knives all around her house -- including in her bedroom -- and one source said she, "was paranoid someone was going to get her, and she needed the knives as protection."

Now, without Sam Asghari or anyone to truly make sure she's safe, the new video is extremely dangerous alarming to say the least.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears put her years-long fascination with knives on full display ... dangerously dancing with two...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.