Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

tiffany-pollard-new-york.gif

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I get it yes, a lot of people will think I’m being ridiculous for worrying about the dogs. I just felt bad seeing their little faces, they looked alarmed when they ran away. They don’t know what their mama is doing. 

When I thought they may be prop knives I totally agree, it’s ridiculous to be bothered, but knowing they’re most likely real now I’ve heard the sound - I stand by my original comment and I don’t think it’s a sensible idea. It’s risking the safety of innocent animals, how is that a cool thing to do? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I get it yes, a lot of people will think I’m being ridiculous for worrying about the dogs. I just felt bad seeing their little faces, they looked alarmed when they ran away. They don’t know what their mama is doing. 

When I thought they may be prop knives I totally agree, it’s ridiculous to be bothered, but knowing they’re most likely real now I’ve heard the sound - I stand by my original comment and I don’t think it’s a sensible idea. It’s risking the safety of innocent animals, how is that a cool thing to do? 

Don't explain, I'm just kidding you.

• Love 3
Just now, Maria962 said:

This is not a healthy way to either make fun of comments about her obsession with knives or release her anger. It will only give more fuel to the media and the general public who already have a horrible image of her, this makes people think that all those stories about her children, JL and the one that Sam supposedly said are true. This only hurts her, like everything she has been doing lately, she's seriously her own worst enemy, her most lunatic followers are capable of calling the police again to her house and her family can claim that she's a danger for herself and they would have this video as proof. I hope she at least deletes this video quickly.

Even if she deletes it ... the video is out..

Tomorrow WILL BE EVERYWHERE .. 

THIS VIDEO WORRIES ME .. 

I just can't Say anything n her defense this time 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, GodneyLush said:

This would be dangerous for ANYONE. I love Brit. I support whatever she wants to post. But this, with the scared dogs in the back…this is just asking for criticism. 😔

as risky as it might be, the dogs don't even know what a knife is, they got scared because of the loud sound

my cat gets scared just because of someone standing up from the couch

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Omg, I  watched it again with sound on and it was a little bit worrying because she might get hurt with those knives.

But at the same time I think it can be an artistic choice, yeah, but it demands extra caution, probably Shakira has technics and practice to not get hurt.

Ngl I loled so hard at the dogs at the end of the video running away with the sound of the knives :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: poor sweeties 

Ok it is a little disturbing 

Spoiler

But if you were a student of an Arts University where they all do art performance and "crazy weird" stuff you wouldn't be so shocked haha

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.