Sam Asgari shares video of him "cleaning up."

Slave_4_You

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

How is he irrelevant to Britney when technically they're still married and he's going after her money?

I don't think Scam is going to publicly attack Britney unless she shoots first, he's gotta keep his eye on the prize.

The Prize -

Reveal hidden contents

money GIF

It’s just..I dunno, who cares about what he’s doing anymore right? He’s just boring and vapid. But checking the comments there are people empathizing with him for having to tolerate “crazy” Britney - so he has fans somehow 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

It’s just..I dunno, who cares about what he’s doing anymore right? He’s just boring and vapid. But checking the comments there are people empathizing with him for having to tolerate “crazy” Britney - so he has fans somehow 

He's always had fans here babe, even when he was hired on by Team Con and talking to Britney's abusers over and over again people were going to bat for him even with them knowing he was complicit in the con "all is well".

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I don't need to google sh1t. of course you're deflecting cause your trolling has been called out. This man lives at the gyn 24/7, of course he's going to clean the equipment he uses. I suggest you go touch grass. 

I'm not trolling. I saw a connection and asked for opinions. This might be the first video of someone cleaning their gym equipment on Instagram I've seen so it stood out to me. Thanks for offering your opinion. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

He's always had fans here babe, even when he was hired on by Team Con and talking to Britney's abusers over and over again people were going to bat for him even with them knowing he was complicit in the con "all is well".

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

What an awful time for those of us who could see right through this scammer :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

lol wait what?! That should never have been happening :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Oh gosh....I wish I had taken screenshots. It was this way for me (and apparently at least one other user who replied to my post) for MONTHS....like I really can't remember the last time it was easy to read thread titles because they would display like this:

S

a

m

as

gari

shares

video of

him

cleaning

up

I HATED IT! But I sincerely thought it was something weird on my MacBook but I tried clearing my cache and that didn't work so I just dealt with it. Anyway, it's over now and I am very, very thankful. It was kind of triggering trying to read those thread titles before:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

lol wait what?! That should never have been happening :orangu_orangutan_ape:

45 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Oh gosh....I wish I had taken screenshots. It was this way for me (and apparently at least one other user who replied to my post) for MONTHS....like I really can't remember the last time it was easy to read thread titles because they would display like this:

S

a

m

as

gari

shares

video of

him

cleaning

up

I HATED IT! But I sincerely thought it was something weird on my MacBook but I tried clearing my cache and that didn't work so I just dealt with it. Anyway, it's over now and I am very, very thankful. It was kind of triggering trying to read those thread titles before:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

It was happening to me too! I was like why is no one saying anything about these thread titles being like this? I'd login and try to read stuff, but then logout cause it drove me crazy lol. Between that and the first posts in threads not showing up, I was like nope :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.