Is it realy that hard to understand this commercial?

Laugh about radiance really getting on my nerves. Like on the first watch you would get the idea that Britney is escaping from the paparazzi and she happen to be sneaking out in a fortune telling shop or whatever. She enchanted by the decorations and then the lady ask if she wants her to tell her future. She end up choosing her own destiny. What’s so special  effin funny about this?

• Love 1
On 9/25/2023 at 11:16 AM, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Laugh about radiance really getting on my nerves. Like on the first watch you would get the idea that Britney is escaping from the paparazzi and she happen to be sneaking out in a fortune telling shop or whatever. She enchanted by the decorations and then the lady ask if she wants her to tell her future. She end up choosing her own destiny. What’s so special  effin funny about this?

The fact that she didn't have this 'luxury' and somebody else made decisions in her destiny :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Like 3

I get the parody and I think it's funny but yeah the original is not ridiculous either. It happens all the time to enter a shop wanting something and then changing your mind, no big deal. 

The commercial is really cool and beautiful but the parody is also funny. It's like parody of songs from madtv: the original material is not stupid but the parody is still funny to watch 

• Like 1
On 9/25/2023 at 11:53 AM, nwonder said:

Ugh yes!

…like the girl changed her mind.

Have people never been tempted to buy something but then decided not to go through with the purchase?

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

When I worked in retail, I had someone buying something in front of me, and 5 seconds later changing her mind, which meant I had to process her refund. Yes, PEOPLE DO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block