OMG Seeking his 15 minutes of fame former Mariah Carey "assistant" (?) Matthew Stevens deleted crazy videos about Cade Hudson and makes a statement! This guy is obsessed with Cade Hudson after Cade dumped him...

I watched all of that guy’s videos and like…I’m sorry he had such a negative experience and Cade does have ***ual allegations against him but like

I’m so tired of hearing about Britney’s life/the people in her life from people who aren’t Britney. At the end of the day, no one is an innocent person especially in Hollywood. Her fanbase needs to stop infantilizing her and recognize that we cannot “vet” those she chooses to surround herself with. That’s exactly what her abusers did. If those people are bad then she will learn that in her own time. Let her make those choices herself

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.