Britney posts about a mystery celebrity that approached her table

On 9/21/2023 at 11:09 PM, Johanpapz said:

You're trashing a woman you don't even know, don't even understand what she had been through on a board dedicated to this same person and she's the one who need to get a job? Get a life at the same time, above all!

Also, don't ever told to Britney to get a job, dude, only during BOMT era she worked more than all your familly tree over two decades! And you know whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? She did it again during Oops, Britney and ITZ era!!!

If someone deserve to take a break or even to retire with applause it's her! Not you!

A complete nightmare for her kids haha yeah sure! They wanted to show the worst part of her, by filming her without her knowing and exposed her on internet... And can you remind me what we saw??? What was the worst part of her? A mother who asked for respect, a mother who wanted to put lotion on her son face because it was to dry AAAAAAAAAAAAND a mother who yelled because her son walked without shoes in the snow or something! Woooooooooow what a bad mom! My Godness!!!

Amen

When are people going to start learning to stop speaking to Britney a) like  you know her and b) be patronizing. Imagine a stranger coming up to you at dinner and saying “don’t worry, you ARE something”. I’d be like who are you and why are you talking to me?  Regardless of the sweet intent it comes across like you’re speaking to a child. This is exactly why she writes “speak when spoken to”.  This stuff triggers her HARD. And it would make sense since she’s been treated like a child her entire life. It comes across as pity and she clearly wants pity from no one. 

Easy rule of thumb: you see Britney out, leave her the **** alone!

• Love 2

Man some of you guys need to grow up or do some actually research on abuse/ptsd/bipolar/m*** addiction. 

it’s not her fault what happened to her but it is her responsibility to heal herself so that she isn’t mean 24/7 to people that are trying to show empathy and kindness.  

Britney, we love you.  But we don’t love the way you treat others.  

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

When are people going to start learning to stop speaking to Britney a) like  you know her and b) be patronizing. Imagine a stranger coming up to you at dinner and saying “don’t worry, you ARE something”. I’d be like who are you and why are you talking to me?  Regardless of the sweet intent it comes across like you’re speaking to a child. This is exactly why she writes “speak when spoken to”.  This stuff triggers her HARD. And it would make sense since she’s been treated like a child her entire life. It comes across as pity and she clearly wants pity from no one. 

Easy rule of thumb: you see Britney out, leave her the **** alone!

She doesn't want to be treated like a child yet she is not saying that person in a face like an adult Do not talk to me like that. I do not appreciate it. She is going to instagramm and posts it and then deletes. Isn't this acting like a child? She just posts negative post and negativity is spread all over while situation is not improving at all. If u have a problem with some1 u talk to him directly, voice your feelings. This is why it's been extremely hard to understand the aim of her posts. I stopped following cause it is really hard. And i have all the empathy to understand she is dealing with A LOT. Yet it is her life and only she is responsible for all going on with her after cship ended.

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, icybaby said:

She doesn't want to be treated like a child yet she is not saying that person in a face like an adult Do not talk to me like that. I do not appreciate it. She is going to instagramm and posts it and then deletes. Isn't this acting like a child? She just posts negative post and negativity is spread all over while situation is not improving at all. If u have a problem with some1 u talk to him directly, voice your feelings. This is why it's been extremely hard to understand the aim of her posts. I stopped following cause it is really hard. And i have all the empathy to understand she is dealing with A LOT. Yet it is her life and only she is responsible for all going on with her after cship ended.

How do you know she didn’t? She posts it publicly because she feels like it. Let’s not pretend to know how she interacts in the moment. 

On 9/23/2023 at 1:10 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Britney isn't in a wheelchair so you trying to equate a possible disabled person in a wheelchair to Brit makes no sense.

If people are being nice, be nice back it's that simple. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Did she hurt that person physically?

Answer that question first.

Or this might blow your mind to Mars, but maybe she was not in the mood? It happens to everyone you know.

And why did you start a thread of "Britney is back on the pole" 10 hours ago??? The entire IG knows she will dance on the pole at times in a week, why bring it up?? 

Don't give excuses like "This is a discussion forum and we can discuss". There is zero discussion happening on threads like those, it'll just be people questioning her "mental state", and pointing at her looking "haggard" while picking on her teeth/hair and you very well know it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

Did she hurt that person physically?

Answer that question first.

Or this might blow your mind to Mars, but maybe she was not in the mood? It happens to everyone you know.

And why did you start a thread of "Britney is back on the pole" 10 hours ago??? The entire IG knows she will dance on the pole at times in a week, why bring it up?? 

Don't give excuses like "This is a discussion forum and we can discuss". There is zero discussion happening on threads like those, it'll just be people questioning her "mental state", and pointing at her looking "haggard" while picking on her teeth/hair and you very well know it.

So now we can’t post her IG posts in here now? Girl stop!

clown GIF

• Like 2

This time I can see why she felt offended, but I'm sure the other person meant well and Britney overreacted as always. And I wonder how much of this story is true, maybe it's all true, Idk but I couldn't imagine her going to the father and sit on his lap. I wonder if it's exaggerated like the time when she said she fell to the floor when the basketball player's bodyguard hit her or when she said she didn't have a cake at her wedding etc. 

• Like 1
On 9/21/2023 at 11:41 PM, KrisJ said:

She was never a nasty ***** in her late teens/early 20’s - yes, the CON was horrific but there has been so much love and support the past few years and it’s time to stop giving her a pass for being a rude, nasty person. 

There’s been so much love?!?! Are u ******* kidding me? There never has been love towards her, only fake love when it was a trend so set her free, because of the sad stories and images. The moment she was free and didn’t become how everyone would think and loved she would be, they started hating again. It started after a few weeks already. 

Of course she’s a *****, I’m a ***** too after what my family did to me, but I’m not posting it online. I speak to my friends and other family members about is. I don’t think she has anyone to talk to, I think she’s alone and doesn’t have anyone who really loves her.and that is sad, she needs support, even after the nasty things she’s been doing and saying

this forum is a ******* hell hole.

Edited by DeniseVanDerBilt
On 9/21/2023 at 4:30 PM, balmainxcx said:

she needs to get a job honestly and stop being nasty to others online… it’s more telling of her character than whoever she’s writing about

edit: forgot to add, i feel sorry for her kids. she must be a total and complete nightmare to be around.

shut up hater, and start focusing on your life.

m0r0n.

2 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

you should do the same, what are you doing talking shiat about her in her forum? get a life!

Triggered snow flake fan. 

it’s a fan forum where we can discuss and post our opinions. Doesn’t mean I have to be up her butt and worship every thing she does 

Edited by Bboy1988
On 9/21/2023 at 4:37 PM, Naes614 said:

What do you expect from someone that was isolated for 15 years and controlled. She needs to make mistakes

She was a 27 year old mother when she was placed in the conservatorship not some 10 year old child. Seriously, the excuses are old. She knows better but chooses to be a bitter shell of herself.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.