It's Time For Another BRITMAS! Songs that we need -

here are over 50 britney songs that may exist, more than half of these DEFINITELY do and are probably out there, somewhere. this also doesn't include songs we don't know about. for some reason britney never has leaks or trades anymore :(

Who Can She Trust? (confirmed by producers)
Rebellion (on blackout cd, spanish sampler, sam lutfi has it, rumors of people here having it, her most infamous)
The Face (also on blackout cd)
Catch Me If U Can (also on blackout cd)
Downtown (confirmed by producer?)
Love In The Bahamas (on a spanish sampler apparently)

Flown Away (on same sampler)
Take The Bait (circus demo, producer demo leaked)
Warning (producer demo leaked unsure if recorded)
Secret (blackout, snippet leaked)
Peep Show (in the zone/snippet leaked)
Whiplash (given to selena but britney recorded it)
Graffiti My Soul (given to girls aloud she recorded it)
Diary Of (producer demo leaked unsure if recorded)
Follow Me (zoey 101 song she did the demo for sis)
Freedom (she said this was her favourite unreleased to a fan)
Grow (confirmed by a producer)
I Have Nothing (cover, lq snippet leaked)
Little Me/Just Yesterday (snippet leaked)
Loves Supposed 2 Be (confirmed by producer)
Wishing On A Falling Star (on a demo cassette)
Nothing Less Than Real (on a demo cassette)
Red Is The Color (producer demo leaked unsure if she did vocals)
Pulse (given to omd, think britney recorded)
Strip (britney and her manager confirmed it)
Stay (confirmed by produced)
Today (given to producers to promote britney)
Wonderland (confirmed by producers)
The Fugitive (written on a blank cd she had)

list of songs that are registered but unsure if real

baby can't you see
bring me home
work it
can caper
where they from
untouchable
now and then
square one
sacred
paradise
father's eyes
never lie
fed-ex
red carpet
i'm aight
like i'm falling
follow my fingers
free
giving it up for love
higher you take me
hollow
cry

Edited by spen_wilk2002
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

fun fact- the gay bar near me does britmas twice a year, once on her actual birthday, and once in july for "britmas in july" to celebrate her half-birthday :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: i love it and go religiously and dance til i sweat like the slave 4 u video except drunker and less hot and more sloppy :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Rihanna GIF - Rihanna - Discover & Share GIFs love everything about this!

• Love 1

For me like many fans, Rebellion is at the top of my list in terms of songs I want leaked. Something about all of the lore around it just makes me want it even more :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

In addition to that, a version of take the bait with Brit’s vocals would be nice. I loved that demo! 

Also, What is this Spanish sampler you’re speaking of? I’d love more details on that, I’ve never heard anything about it! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

On 9/18/2023 at 2:18 PM, spen_wilk2002 said:

here are over 50 britney songs that may exist, more than half of these DEFINITELY do and are probably out there, somewhere. this also doesn't include songs we don't know about. for some reason britney never has leaks or trades anymore :(

Who Can She Trust? (confirmed by producers)
Rebellion (on blackout cd, spanish sampler, sam lutfi has it, rumors of people here having it, her most infamous)
The Face (also on blackout cd)
Catch Me If U Can (also on blackout cd)
Downtown (confirmed by producer?)
Love In The Bahamas (on a spanish sampler apparently)

Flown Away (on same sampler)
Take The Bait (circus demo, producer demo leaked)
Warning (producer demo leaked unsure if recorded)
Secret (blackout, snippet leaked)
Peep Show (in the zone/snippet leaked)
Whiplash (given to selena but britney recorded it)
Graffiti My Soul (given to girls aloud she recorded it)
Diary Of (producer demo leaked unsure if recorded)
Follow Me (zoey 101 song she did the demo for sis)
Freedom (she said this was her favourite unreleased to a fan)
Grow (confirmed by a producer)
I Have Nothing (cover, lq snippet leaked)
Little Me/Just Yesterday (snippet leaked)
Loves Supposed 2 Be (confirmed by producer)
Wishing On A Falling Star (on a demo cassette)
Nothing Less Than Real (on a demo cassette)
Red Is The Color (producer demo leaked unsure if she did vocals)
Pulse (given to omd, think britney recorded)
Strip (britney and her manager confirmed it)
Stay (confirmed by produced)
Today (given to producers to promote britney)
Wonderland (confirmed by producers)
The Fugitive (written on a blank cd she had)

baby can't you see
bring me home
work it
can caper
where they from
untouchable
now and then
square one
sacred
paradise
father's eyes
never lie
fed-ex
red carpet
i'm aight
like i'm falling
follow my fingers
free
giving it up for love
higher you take me
hollow
cry

Fed-ex :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: we know what is it about

• Like 1
On 9/18/2023 at 6:18 PM, spen_wilk2002 said:

baby can't you see
bring me home
work it
can caper
where they from
untouchable
now and then
square one
sacred
paradise
father's eyes
never lie
fed-ex
red carpet
i'm aight
like i'm falling
follow my fingers
free
giving it up for love
higher you take me
hollow
cry

Baby Can't You See, Bring Me Home, Can Caper, Untouchable, Now and Then, Sacred, Fed-Ex, Red Carpet, Like I'm Fallin', Follow My Fingers, Free, Giving It Up For Love and Hollow are real.

Some of these songs were confirmed by the songwriters and some are on publishing websites. Britney herself confirmed Baby Can't You See Me and Bring Me Home as songs she recorded for the Britney album but neither song made the tracklist in the end.

Now and Then is the song used for the Pepsi commercial of the same name from 2002 and Can Caper is the name of an alternative version of said commercial with behind the scenes footage that was shown in US cinemas that year.

The others are unconfirmed. Father's Eyes was recorded by another artist (can't remember who) and I remember the songwriter said on Twitter Britney never recorded the song.... 

Cry was a rumoured title for a song recorded for Blackout and it was also rumoured Britney was going to perform the song at the 2007 VMAs (I think either alone or in a medley with Gimme More) but this is unconfirmed. 

Never Lie most likely doesn't exist (despite being registered on ASCAP!) as Jeff Durandand who "wrote" the song is known to be a liar. 

4 hours ago, Isla said:

Baby Can't You See, Bring Me Home, Can Caper, Untouchable, Now and Then, Sacred, Fed-Ex, Red Carpet, Like I'm Fallin', Follow My Fingers, Free, Giving It Up For Love and Hollow are real.

Some of these songs were confirmed by the songwriters and some are on publishing websites. Britney herself confirmed Baby Can't You See Me and Bring Me Home as songs she recorded for the Britney album but neither song made the tracklist in the end.

Now and Then is the song used for the Pepsi commercial of the same name from 2002 and Can Caper is the name of an alternative version of said commercial with behind the scenes footage that was shown in US cinemas that year.

The others are unconfirmed. Father's Eyes was recorded by another artist (can't remember who) and I remember the songwriter said on Twitter Britney never recorded the song.... 

Cry was a rumoured title for a song recorded for Blackout and it was also rumoured Britney was going to perform the song at the 2007 VMAs (I think either alone or in a medley with Gimme More) but this is unconfirmed. 

Never Lie most likely doesn't exist (despite being registered on ASCAP!) as Jeff Durandand who "wrote" the song is known to be a liar. 

Father's Eyes was recorded by the Scandinavian duo Ask Embla. One of the members, Ina Wroldsen, confirmed on Twitter that Britney didn't record it.

Apparently there are a lot of demos from Circus that are circulating and are really common (Take The Bait, Whiplash, Follow My Fingers)... I think if anything its going to leak in the near future it'll be one of those songs. 

Tho, I feel like if we ask Michelle Bell (NICELY) on Twitter, she'll leak the full version of Peep Show and maybe even Like I'm Fallin.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block