What did Britney mean when she said “I always sing live”

6 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

There is a big difference in her facial expressions when she is actually singing live vs. lip syncing. Same thing with her body posture. So I don’t buy the claim that she always sings live even if her mic is off.

Her lip-syncing sucks...
who mouth to all the background vocal and even echoes? (but stop mouthing when no one's watching:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, nux1989 said:

Her lip-syncing sucks...
who mouth to all the background vocal and even echoes? (but stop mouthing when no one's watching:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

Yah, remember when she was performing on circus tour in that moving wall or something and then she turned around and a fan "caught" her not lip syncing for a minute lol?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block