Name 5 songs from Tinashe you know...

13 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

And for saving Tinashe honor, I can name Slumber Party, X, Naturally, Talk and Needs, 5!:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

I just wanted to test people here on how many songs they really know :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Btw- I bet your shoes that you named 5 songs from her top spotify, but you don't know them. Rihanna-uknowit.gif

Spoiler

Just kidding

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Edited by DeleteMyAccountASAP
  • Haha 2
45 minutes ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

I just wanted to test people here on how many songs they really know :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Btw- I bet your shoes that you named 5 songs from her top spotify, but you don't know them. Rihanna-uknowit.gif

Hide contents

Just kidding

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: No, I swear, I really know and like these songs for real!

And ew, it was Lou! I avoid everything related to that evil b *itch so I didn't notice it was that trash! I don't usually attack people on their physique but she really looks like the old witch that you can see in the cartoon who is out of stock of youth snake potion! Cheh! Sale kelb!

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: No, I swear, I really know and like these songs for real!

And ew, it was Lou! I avoid everything related to that evil b *itch so I didn't notice it was that trash! I don't usually attack people on their physique but she really looks like the old witch that you can see in the cartoon who is out of stock of youth snake potion! Cheh! Sale kelb!

Yes you're right. This cameo was so weird I don't know what to think. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.