Name 5 songs from Tinashe you know...

53 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

You must have only grew up listening to flamboyant pop like Kylie Minogue or Britney Spears. Chris was huge in the urban community in the mid-to-late 2000s. Don’t lie to yourself now.

I don’t listen to Kylie or Fad Brown :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:  I grew up on Britney and if we must go there I also grew up on 50 Cent, OutKast, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliott, Lil Kim who were also huge in the urban community. But you keep listening to your Kidz Bop Urban sis :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

but she has a lot of good music, she seems kind, and her voice is sweet, soulful and ****… y’all guys should really give her a try…

Name them :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Name five songs of woman beater Brown I’ll wait 

spacer.png

1) Crazy

2) But

3) It

4) Feels 

5) Allright

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Spoiler

Just kidding Rihanna-uknowit.gif

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Run It!
Say Goodbye
Loyal
Yo
Kiss Kiss

Off the top of my head too. Should I keep going?

Cool you know his song, but this thread is about something different Rihanna-uknowit.gif

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Imagine living in a reality where one thinks Tinashe is more musically relevant than Chris Brown…only on a Britney forum 😂😂😂😂

Honestly, private and professional life should not be mixed, and especially judging others because they like their music just because someone did some things in their personal life. It's your thing that you like his music :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

26 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t listen to Kylie or Fad Brown :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:  I grew up on Britney and if we must go there I also grew up on 50 Cent, OutKast, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliott, Lil Kim who were also huge in the urban community. But you keep listening to your Kidz Bop Urban sis :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The dragging :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Slay with that taste tbh. Only legends! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Why not baby? RAP stands/means rhythm and poetry, and sometimes rappers are more talented than pop singers.:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Because even the lyrics can often be better, the singer uses their natural talent and uses their voice (and the singers also uses their diaphragm), whereas the rapper just speaks into a microphone. 

Mariah also indirectly said this about Nicki Minaj.

Don't take it as a criticism, I also have respect and appreciation for rappers.

Spoiler

And if I put it too far, Taylor is also just rapping/talking with her soft voice into the mic, because she is not singing but just narrates :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Because even the lyrics can often be better, the singer uses their natural talent and uses their voice (and the singers also uses their diaphragm), whereas the rapper just speaks into a microphone. 

Mariah also indirectly said this about Nicki Minaj.

Don't take it as a criticism, I also have respect and appreciation for rappers.

Hide contents

And if I put it too far, Taylor is also just rapping/talking with her soft voice into the mic, because she is not singing but just narrates

It depends on the person and their preferred genre. It also takes a trained ear to understand and appreciate various genres. 
Rappers are talented musicians who go beyond merely talking into a microphone. A rapper’s flow, or the rhythmic delivery of their lyrics, is a unique skill. It involves timing, cadence, and the ability to ride a beat in a way that enhances the song’s impact and so on. 

Mariah said that she thought Nicki rapped, that’s not shade. Nicki is a rapper who happens to sing. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.