Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

4 minutes ago, faded_fudge said:

I love her and all, or I used to love her, but I don't think I like her anymore. This is so frustrating 

No you never loved her, you loved the product! Like every fans from everyfanbase, that's why CELEBRITIES never last forever... It's all fake, do you really think that when Beyoncé, Kim K. look at you and say I LOVE YOU TOO they really mean it?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It's all fake dude! Nothing is real! But I'm glad, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeed Britney "the product" so much but I admire the woman she really is, before and AFTER the fame! She may not be the perfect version of her right now, but I understand why!!! So I won't blame her, just pray for her to be in peace! Some of you are frustrated, selfish fans! Now the magic, glamorous product is gone you guys don't want to deal with the woman!!! People only like fake things anyway, that's why people like KIM K. are in the top of the world now...

Britney is too authentic, most of celebrities would hide after surgery or teeth appointment, but Britney published her video right after it, she didn't care to fake it! And that's why fans are not loving her anymore, she's too authentic, and authencity is not perfect! You guys need to go stan artist like Beyoncé, which is incredible...  But you will fall in love with another product, NOT BEYONCé the WOMAN!

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Marjoram said:

I have completely stopped listening to Doja, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake due to their ****ty attitudes/behaviours.

I have loved Britney since I was 8(I,m 32 now) and have been coming on this site daily since the early 2000’s but this isn’t the Britney I fell in love with. I’m sick of her ****ty negative attitudes and everyone using the conservatorship as an excuse to say it’s fine.
She deserves to be called out for her ****ty behaviour just like any celebrity or human in our lives. If one of my friends or family members was being an as*hole I would let them know because I care about them.

Britney is really acting like her 💩 don’t smell. She needs to take a hard look at herself 

If Britney can be rude to us and everyone about her and express her feelings as she likes I would also like to do the same, I’ve also been through a lot of trauma since the age of 10-26 so “I’m allowed” :

***** needs to get off Instagram, go get therapy and deal with her issues privately and then fix her wonky as_ teeth and her ratchet a_s hair and maybe start thinking about having a daily shower and wash her face every now and then and be grateful that people even acknowledge her in public and approach her smelly looking self 

That last paragraph is a bit much. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Ah yes the classic infantilizing and victimization tactics you cupcake-enabler fans resort to. As if she was held at a gunpoint to marry Jason Alexander or Kevin Federline, two of the worst men she could have possibly married. As if she was forced to have 2 children before the age of 25. As if she didn’t allow Sam Lutfi or other predators or leeches into her life who used her for her finances or for their 15 seconds of fame. As if she wasn’t being exploited before the conservatorship and being publicly shamed on a daily basis and through a national level. As if she didn’t drive with an infant on her lap by putting herself and her child in danger. As if she didn’t check herself into rehab for a **** or alcohol addiction? Should I keep going? Some of you seriously need to understand that Britney was on the path of a pretty significant self-destruction from as early as the age of 22. Yes it’s her prerogative to do what she pleases but what she endured was the consequence and/or result of her poor actions. Where she required guidance, there was none because she was too stubborn to accept any help until it ate her alive. But oh well, does it really matter? The Britney you see today is picking up where she left off in 2008 but only older and without her children.

ok so let her be what she wants to be. do we like it? I doubt it

but you're pointing to sth sort of as conservatorship saved her life but she came out of it worse than before.

• Love 1

I really wish Britney wouldn't be so cryptic in her captions, as context matters. She's a public figure and needs to make peace with that, people will wave, say hi, and take pictures. How and when they do it can be too much though, or it can seem to be dehumanizing.

For example, swarming where they are, interrupting a meal, saying hi and asking for a signature or picture in the middle of the road... 

I think she needs to talk to other celebrities like Cher, Mariah Carrey, Beyonce, etc. depending on what she wants to do. All of them have navigated successful careers while maintaining a private life. Otherwise, maybe start going to the private clubs in LA to eat and party.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Millions of people suffer from trauma and make an effort to proactively change their lives. But sure, let me feel sorry for a multimillionaire who has access to all the healthcare in the world yet the average everyday American doesn’t even have access to basic mental health resources because they can’t afford it. 

so you feel sorry for people that have had trauma only if they're poor?

• Like 1

I agree with all points about her behaviour being bxtchy and entitled, and I personally feel checked out from her at this point.

I know, and I think most of us know though she is a good person deep down she is just really going through it.

I'm sensing mostly frustration from members on here that she just seems to be getting worse, one bad decision after another and it's tiring to constantly defend someone who clearly is not taking the steps to get better.

I feel sick saying what I'm about to say but increasingly I can see why protections were previously put into place... and its a feeling I've not wanted to express for a while now. I don't agree with the conservatorship and all its restrictions but when she starts dating her toilet cleaner who is a felon and previous **** dealer and to watch her spiral into this pit of destruction and negativity I can see why the c-ship may have been used a protection (in the beginning).

Sidenote: I AM NOT SAYING the C-Ship did not become abusive and that it was managed correctly and too many parties were allowed to become part of it and benefit from it. I think it started off as a protection and turned into something else.....

What worries me now is that she is making ALL decisions including not getting therapy, the people she's inviting into her life and her online behaviour. 

Tell me all you want that she is "entitled" to make all these decisions but then will you also be ok to tell me this when something does go down, based on a decision she was "entitled" to make?

I feel truly sick saying this but she needs some major support and direction and if she is not willing or perhaps can't make the decisions necessary to get herself out of this spiral then she needs someone who can help her.

Do we think she's enjoying being this person? Like I said she is a fxcking good person and we know this deep down. Do we think she's enjoying dating felons, divorcing, not seeing her kids and being half naked on Instagram??

Every decision she seems to be making is contributing to her unhappiness and she is lashing out because of it...

I hope this comes across the way I intended because I never thought I would say something like this... but I am worried about her and seeing the shift of fans now thinking she is a bad person and her sweetheart image has been all an act truly pains me, we know thats not the case.

The fact people cannot even say hi to her without her exploding, do we really think the people around her are challenging her on her behaviour on her path to becoming happy and well? .........

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Love 2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

You guys before this post crusified her for ALLEGEDLY dating a criminal m*** dealer, being sure she is an addict too and now that Britney is talking back she is the b itch?

Like it or not, when the book comes out you will run and read it in one day and you will come back here saying this the best book ever and Britney has all the reasons to act the way she is acting.

Because like it or not, she has ALL the reasons to act in any way she likes.

When a court, a health system, your family, the media take all your rights away and on top of that sends you to a facility because you said no to a dance move then yes you have zero reasons to be nice to anyone. I am sorry that you are offended but I really don't understand why you are so surprised:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Okay, but how long can we keep playing this card? Several systems have failed me, but I’m not bad mouthing the people who helped me and supported me in my darkest days…. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

Imagine still believing this was the actual reason....

According to her she had made it clear that she wasn't comfortable with the speed things were going and they told her it's ok to slow down and then we know some of the rest.

Ok guys obviously we are not all on the same page also we are not all polite enough, or to put it better we are angry over things we cannot control or know the truth enough to have a discussion over here.

So I am gonna stop here and wish you all a great Saturday 🫡 

Off to work

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Ew! This fanbase is the worst! I wouldn't even say that to my worst enemy! I can't believe all the things I just read...

Also "IT'S HER FAULT IF SHE'S NOT HEALED YET!"? OMG...  The poor woman get abused mentally and physically by so many people and so many "professionals" and you guys, "fans", are calling her out, first off, for not healing fast enough and second off because "she's not a good student" and have issues to trust professionals?

Jesus!

I am new to this forum but I am not a new Brit fan. She was my childhood idol since 2000. And I am absolutely disgusted by this fanbase. If I were Brit and would ever come here to read what my alleged „fans” have to say about me I would go full on Doja Cat…

…how my demons look, ey?

• Love 5

So I never excused her behavior but i could understand she's been through a lot, and maybe it could be a phase which could explain her crisis and with time probably she would be better.

But i think actually that's just who she really is. She's always been so polite and sweet back in the day ,in public. Probably was just for the cameras and her image since she was indeed being controlled after all so it could have hidden her true colors. So maybe she's just really a spoiled brat and a ***** deep down. Honestly i dont wish her anything bad but i think it's clear she's not going to get better at this point , unless she gets actual medical help before it's too late she's digging her own grave. She will end up alone in her life without seeing her kids again with no family , no sane bf and no real friends, probably will make some ***tapes, and she will be lucky if she doesnt sink into alcohol and ***** as well.

• Like 4

I don’t love the whole ‘don’t speak unless you’re spoken to’ vibe.

But then again we call her Godney, so If she has a God complex, it’s kinda our fault tbh

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

(if that’s even a case)

…and anyway, Brits always speaks in riddles or posts random nonsensical stuff that’s aimed at her enemies - that we probably wouldn’t get. I wouldn’t take it too seriously.

I just wish she wouldn’t use her socials as her online diary.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Edited by nwonder

I'm genuinely concerned about what Britney is going to do now as fans gradually stop enabling/encouraging her behaviour.  For far too long now she's been getting away with being bitter and plain nasty with clearly no intention of helping herself get better because she's always had the "yaaasss Queen!" fans backing her up.   Is she going act out to more extremes or actually take a look at herself and make some necessary adjustments, I wonder?

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.