Tate McRae stuns & slays choreo for GREEDY music video

work

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

As a Britney fan Tate Mcrae is the most exciting artist to look forward to. She kills it everytime and the new music video for her first single of her sophomore album is no exception.

This girl is not only gorgeous but she CAN DANCE. Damn!!

I cant wait to see what she has in store for her new album.

She says this is her pop era. She's the new Britney and u will deal :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 4

I want to get into her so bad cuz she kills her choreo like no other Pop girl right now, and it’s exciting to see that in a younger Pop act, but I just don’t like her songs. They’re not bad, but the songs I’ve listened to aren’t for me. Also her voice. I hate the whiney baby voice styles that like Camila Cabello has. She’s not as bad but her earlier work was so much like that, I couldn’t listen to her stuff after the first listen. 

I hope she pops off and becomes a main pop girl cuz the industry needs an amazing performing to bring that form back. Make these other girls want to step up their game! I thought Normani or Tinashe would fill that roll but I don’t think they’re main pop girls, more so still kinda indie crowd. If Normani was consistent with her music career, I think she would’ve gotten there, but that’s another topic. 

3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I want to get into her so bad cuz she kills her choreo like no other Pop girl right now, and it’s exciting to see that in a younger Pop act, but I just don’t like her songs. They’re not bad, but the songs I’ve listened to aren’t for me. Also her voice. I hate the whiney baby voice styles that like Camila Cabello has. She’s not as bad but her earlier work was so much like that, I couldn’t listen to her stuff after the first listen. 

I hope she pops off and becomes a main pop girl cuz the industry needs an amazing performing to bring that form back. Make these other girls want to step up their game! I thought Normani or Tinashe would fill that roll but I don’t think they’re main pop girls, more so still kinda indie crowd. If Normani was consistent with her music career, I think she would’ve gotten there, but that’s another topic. 

I get what you are saying. Her music, especially her debut album, is not mainstream and not for everyone. I personally love it, but is not pure pop like Britney or Selena.  But we can't forget that this girl is a songwriter of all her songs. She's not a fabricated popstar that is being given hits by top producers.

I just wish her record label would put her to work with Max Martin or Dr Luke to create some mainstream hits. She deserves to be a world superstar

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, work said:

I get what you are saying. Her music, especially her debut album, is not mainstream and not for everyone. I personally love it, but is not pure pop like Britney or Selena.  But we can't forget that this girl is a songwriter of all her songs. She's not a fabricated popstar that is being given hits by top producers.

I just wish her record label would put her to work with Max Martin or Dr Luke to create some mainstream hits. She deserves to be a world superstar

Oh I didn’t know that about her! That’s really impressive. With the right producers, she could be huge. Does she play instruments? 

11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Oh I didn’t know that about her! That’s really impressive. With the right producers, she could be huge. Does she play instruments? 

Yes, she plays the piano. She started as a cute Youtuber playing the piano and singing her own songs

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block