Why they said Doja VMA performance

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It’s very reminiscent of Britney’s energy and stage presence. It seemed very womanizer video and when she takes her hair down and try’s to unbutton her shirt I was like yeaaasss!!! Remember when it was THE move to remove a piece of clothing to reveal a skimpy er outfit underneath? Idk it just felt very pop 2000 and Something even though the music wasn’t. I felt the spear-it before anyone was bringing it up. I was glad to see others kinda felt the same this morning online.  Plus she had that long blond hair that she was absolutely working to death. head whip hair flip every 30 seconds. It was just straight forward in the way Britney’s performances were just about her looking hot and demanding your attention. Nothing els. She didn’t dress up weird she didn’t do an outlandish performance. She gave icon. Even though I don’t think she is just yet. Or maybe she is idk lol she’s no Britney but I felt her last night. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block