Apple had their event, watch the YouTube live stream

Spicechinodiva

The pink iPhone 15 looks so much better than the iPhone 13 definition of pink. I literally got that when it came out and had to return it for the white because it was giving nude/off-white ugliness. The 15 actually looks pink so that’s good… don’t like the brushed steel on the Pros though, shiny was better. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Spoiler

Haven’t even looked into the features :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

The pink iPhone 15 looks so much better than the iPhone 13 definition of pink. I literally got that when it came out and had to return it for the white because it was giving nude/off-white ugliness. The 15 actually looks pink so that’s good… don’t like the brushed steel on the Pros though, shiny was better. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Reveal hidden contents

Haven’t even looked into the features :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Yeah the 13 pink was nice but not as in your face pink. I have the 14 in purple but it’s more a lighter lilac purple. The iPhone 12 purple personally looked better but I held off upgrading when it came out.

Not complaining though cause the iPhone 14 in purple still looks pretty to me and I love having clear cases on it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block