Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Now you are defending a convicted felon and his list of charges and criminal history with him having a gun.

Soliz has a criminal background that includes charges for multiple misdemeanors including disturbing the peace, child endangerment and driving without a license in addition to felonies for possession of a controlled substance for sale and possession of a firearm, according to records obtained by Us.

Soliz, who’s also a father, noted that he wasn’t “really worried about” his ongoing criminal case and thought it would end up being be dismissed. He’s also currently enrolled in court-ordered anger management classes.

In an ongoing case, he was arrested in December 2020 for possession of a firearm by a felon and unlawful possession of ammunition.

He ended up pleading no contest and was sentenced to two years' probation and served 90 days in jail, per records obtained by Us.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

He was in anger management. for anger issues

Child endangerment

**** possession with intent to sell and or distribute.

Among many other things and you're defending him having a gun. 

Defending a convicted felon?! :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Lmao that's a BIG reach! All I have said is that half of America have guns :orangu_orangutan_ape: So to even suggest having a gun (in America) is shady and bad then I had some news for that user... Now, if the user used that lovely and very long list you wrote up it would of been a different story! Reading comprehension is a key skill! Please learn.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Another dumb troll. 'think is normal to hang out with who literally possessed a gun!'

GURL, you do know almost half of all Americans own guns?! Britney probably has one in her own home lmao :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

One thing is to own a gun for your protection, the other is to own a gun and also have a lot criminal charges against you. That means you're a DANGEROUS PERSON. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

During the golden years where she was taken care of there was no need and no room to **** things up.. she was Britney Spears, a perfect brand and product from 1999 to 2003.. then things went downhill when she chose to rebel and call the shots under her own judgement, she got knocked up by a deadbeat backup dancer twice at 23 while he was already expecting child with someone else. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

All the red flags were and are there.. buts lets ride the pity train until the end of times. 

the same golden years where her family was trying to control her life and package her still as this perfect person that never makes mistakes and has no flaws and make into someone she never was and never wanted to be? I mean, thank goodness none of us are famous where all of our mistakes are in full display for the entire world to see and judge. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Defending a convicted felon?! :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Lmao that's a BIG reach! All I have said is that half of America have guns :orangu_orangutan_ape: So to even suggest having a gun (in America) is shady and bad then I had some news for that user... Now, if the user used that lovely and very long list you wrote up it would of been a different story! Reading comprehension is a key skill! Please learn.

It's about who has the gun that you're defending, he's got anger issues, child endangerment charges, **** possession with intent to sell and distribute, and many other criminal activities.

What do you think this man would be doing with a gun? So having a gun in America isn't shady, what's shady is you defending this man for having a right to a gun when he's a convicted felon. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It's sad to see that she hasn't learned one bit from her past mistakes. This guy is just another one who will take advantage of her fame and fortune just like all the men who have walked through her life in the last 20 years. I thought Britney was smarter.

Look, I am a huge Britney fan just like everyone else here. But I’m not delusional. Britney is not smarter than this, unfortunately. 

Let’s be real. Britney is a redneck from a tiny trailer park town in Louisiana. She grew up with an alcoholic, redneck dad, and a pushy stage mother. The whole family is just a bunch of rednecks who got extremely lucky. Britney isn’t this super educated, intelligent, artistic person. Is she talented? Yes. Is she cultured and well educated? Absolutely not. She literally use to walk barefoot at gas stations while eating Cheetos and had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. She got famous because she was pretty, had a great stage presence, lots of charisma, and she was a great dancer - in addition to getting extremely lucky with Baby One More Time. 

So let’s not pretend like Britney has the mental tools to know how to avoid situations like this when she was literally raised in a toxic, dysfunctional household. What you’re seeing is what any low income trailer park person in Louisiana would be doing. It’s just different with Britney because she has cameras following her everywhere. 

There I said it - what everyone here already knows but is too afraid or delusional to admit. Ban me if you want. 

Edited by iZacaree
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

the same golden years where her family was trying to control her life and package her still as this perfect person that never makes mistakes and has no flaws and make into someone she never was and never wanted to be? I mean, thank goodness none of us are famous where all of our mistakes are in full display for the entire world to see and judge. 

Girl what? No one was trying to package her as perfect. Her albums and rolling stone cover were being burned and boycotted because of the image she was projecting at 17. Her entire career took off based off of controversies like the BOMT video and rolling stone cover. Britney’s image was sold as far from perfect. You really just make **** up and it’s getting sad. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Again more pity... good lord. She is 41 and she is doing the same mistakes she did 20 years ago. Truth is the good sis never learned a thing and is now hooking up with a criminal.. let's pray this criminal doesn't get her pregnant because lord have mercy :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:.

Or be sitting with Daphne anytime soon collecting a check off a Britney story. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's about who has the gun that you're defending, he's got anger issues, child endangerment charges, **** possession with intent to sell and distribute, and many other criminal activities.

What do you think this man would be doing with a gun? So having a gun in America isn't shady, what's shady is you defending this man for having a right to a gun when he's a convicted felon. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Gurl, A convicted felon isn't even allowed to be carrying a gun. :orangu_orangutan_ape: That's not even what I have been saying or 'defending'. Please go to sleep! I say one thing and you are literally adding things and telling me the exact opposite of what I have been saying...  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Just now, PlatinumB said:

Gurl, A convicted felon isn't even allowed to be carrying a gun. :orangu_orangutan_ape: That's not even what I have been saying or 'defending'. Please go to sleep! I say one thing and you are literally adding things and telling me the exact opposite of what I have been saying...  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Nice pivot but it fell flatter than Scam's acting roles honey.

You defended a convicted felon and him having a gun and got your broom out sweeping his history under the rug.

Sweeping Sweep GIFs | Tenor

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

But when that is said and it's true we get attacked and we're told we're judging her and controlling her and not letting her live.

The only one to ever control her was Jamie Spears and the con, people blame the fans for everything yet give Britney a pass and all the user men in her life a pass too.

Or they cherry pick, they hate Jason Alexander and he's a danger to her yet they're going to bat for this guy and her choice in hiring him. 

True and I will probably get dragged for my comment but its true.

I am a fan but I'm not delusional to the reality of her situation right now.

I mean seriously,

Does she just get with anyone available?

Idk if its a self esteem issue or daddy issues but I would think she'd want to recover from her divorce and trauma of the past decade but no she just wants to get with some random dude asap.

But hey its her life and if she wants to wreck it,

there's nothing we can do about it. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True and I will probably get dragged for my comment but its true.

I am a fan but I'm not delusional to the reality of her situation right now.

I mean seriously,

Does she just get with anyone available?

Idk if its a self esteem issue or daddy issues but I would think she'd want to recover from her divorce and trauma of the past decade but no she just wants to get with some random dude asap.

But hey its her life and if she wants to wreck it,

there's nothing we can do about it. 

The good sis is probably on Tinder and has her location set on the County Jail.

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.