Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

1 minute ago, easy said:

Since they love ridiculous comparisons so much, it's giving "don't wear revealing clothes if you don't wanna be ****" and it's ******* gross. 

and I'm still freaking waiting for that user to provide examples of Britney not being able to take care of herself over the decades lol. was it on her first tour? her second tour? when she was with JT? during the 2003 vma's? when she was at the Smurf's premiere with her sons??? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree it's sad what Team Con did to Britney and seeing her now with this guy and in Mexico seemingly alone with strangers and just not herself is heartbreaking.

I never thought Britney would go back to having people like this in her life, and Cade is sus too. 

Agree.

I hate to say this but she really has bad judgment when it comes to letting people in her life whether romantically or friendship wise.

You would think she would learn by now but I guess not. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Another dumb troll. 'think is normal to hang out with who literally possessed a gun!'

GURL, you do know almost half of all Americans own guns?! Britney probably has one in her own home lmao :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Now you are defending a convicted felon and his list of charges and criminal history with him having a gun.

Soliz has a criminal background that includes charges for multiple misdemeanors including disturbing the peace, child endangerment and driving without a license in addition to felonies for possession of a controlled substance for sale and possession of a firearm, according to records obtained by Us.

Soliz, who’s also a father, noted that he wasn’t “really worried about” his ongoing criminal case and thought it would end up being be dismissed. He’s also currently enrolled in court-ordered anger management classes.

In an ongoing case, he was arrested in December 2020 for possession of a firearm by a felon and unlawful possession of ammunition.

He ended up pleading no contest and was sentenced to two years' probation and served 90 days in jail, per records obtained by Us.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

He was in anger management. for anger issues

Child endangerment

**** possession with intent to sell and or distribute.

Among many other things and you're defending him having a gun. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

but I don't think I ever denied that this guy, whoever he is, wasn't shady? you're the one who said that her daddy argued this is why the con was put in place, to protect her from undue influence, yet those same bad influences took advantage of her for 14 years.

..i was saying that this is another example for Jamie as to why he had her in the con. We all knew he was equally as awful a person, but, unfortunately Jamie and a lot of people think he was doing the right thing. I don’t. It was an abusive situation. Britney clearly makes bad choices, but she should be allowed to. What I said was this is just further ammo for Jamie and the general public when they say “aha! Told you so”. This man is clearly more shady than an opportunist like Sam. Weapon and child endangerment charges are pretty bad. You’re just looking for an argument and it ain’t that deep. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Agree.

I hate to say this but she really has bad judgment when it comes to letting people in her life whether romantically or friendship wise.

You would think she would learn by now but I guess not. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

And to see users enable the endangerment Britney could be in with this man working in her home and in her life.

He's already talking to the press giving Scam TMZ vibes too.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

do you know what monitoring means? they had cameras set up in her rooms to record her you, don't think they'd be able to look at her search history as well? like damn, we really are blaming her for not acting swiftly on her own release. Yeesh!

Britney said it herself.. it was her own ignorance. She literally blamed her ignorance for not knowing she could petition to end a conservatorship.

Ignorance should not be a subject of pity nor excused.. we know this fanbase is so used to the pity train party when it comes to Britney but like its simply a google search she could've made just once in 13 years and we know she has never been the brightest with her statements over the years but we've always excused her with the "OH BRITNEY, SHE IS JUST BEING BRITNEY" :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Right? This place really blows my mind sometimes. It’s always the same 2 people aggressively attacking anything they don’t agree with or understand. I never thought I’d miss slayer. 

It's what I've been saying for the longest time, if you're not a yasss queen type of fan, then you're the devil in this forum.

Yet all the clowns that use and abuse Britney and are a danger to her get a pass from them and they defend them.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's like she's trying too hard to rebel and now that she's free she doesn't need to rebel she's finally got control over her life again.

It feels like she's trying to keep rebelling and pushing things to the brink to show her family and team con how far she can go.

Like a freakin teenager :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I love Britney and am glad she's a free woman but at the same time,

she's basically creating hardships and trouble in her life with her very poor decision making.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney said it herself.. it was her own ignorance. She literally blamed her ignorance for not knowing she could petition to end a conservatorship.

Ignorance should not be a subject of pity nor excused.. we know this fanbase is so used to the pity train party when it comes to Britney but like its simply a google search she could've made just once in 13 years and we know she has never been the brightest with her statements over the years but we've always excused her with the "OH BRITNEY, SHE IS JUST BEING BRITNEY" :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

correct but she was also still being ill-advised. they told she needed to be re-evaluated over and over again

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Like a freakin teenager :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I love Britney and am glad she's a free woman but at the same time,

she's basically creating hardships and trouble in her life with her very poor decision making.

But when that is said and it's true we get attacked and we're told we're judging her and controlling her and not letting her live.

The only one to ever control her was Jamie Spears and the con, people blame the fans for everything yet give Britney a pass and all the user men in her life a pass too.

Or they cherry pick, they hate Jason Alexander and he's a danger to her yet they're going to bat for this guy and her choice in hiring him. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

You’re delusional if you’re pretending like everything is okay. 

OBVIOUSLY this is a bad decision on her part. She has terrible taste in men and doesn’t seem to be able to maintain healthy relationships with people. 

This guy is probably in the picture because Britney is extremely lonely and isolated. She literally has no one. She’s lost her husband, her kids, her family, and doesn’t seem to have any real friends. The girl was just looking for a warm body to keep her company. It’s incredibly sad. 

Yep. And the saddest part is that being involved with someone with those kind of charges will only further strain her relationship with her kids. There’s no way Kevin won’t use this to his advantage when asking for more money and explaining why their kids don’t want to see her. It’s just so sad to watch all this play out. I remember when Sam Lufti was doing these kind of interviews and feeling the same way. She’s worth so much more than this. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

and I'm still freaking waiting for that user to provide examples of Britney not being able to take care of herself over the decades lol. was it on her first tour? her second tour? when she was with JT? during the 2003 vma's? when she was at the Smurf's premiere with her sons??? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

During the golden years where she was taken care of there was no need and no room to **** things up.. she was Britney Spears, a perfect brand and product from 1999 to 2003.. then things went downhill when she chose to rebel and call the shots under her own judgement, she got knocked up by a deadbeat backup dancer twice at 23 while he was already expecting child with someone else. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

All the red flags were and are there.. buts lets ride the pity train until the end of times. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's what I've been saying for the longest time, if you're not a yasss queen type of fan, then you're the devil in this forum.

Yet all the clowns that use and abuse Britney and are a danger to her get a pass from them and they defend them.

Is there any Britney forum that’s not like this? I’ve been a fan since I saw Britney performing at my local mall, and would love to connect with fans that weren’t so aggressive and hostile all the time. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.