Christina Aguilera Announces New Fragrance: XTINA

Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I'm not talking about her beauty line...we're discussing perfumes which is separate. And J.Lo has recycled the same perfume bottles too so not sure why you're clocking Britney for it

Not like Britney's campaign where the same photo was being used over and over and over again across multiple perfumes of hers.

• Love 1
Just now, sochaotic said:

She looks amazing in this ad wow! 

The bottle reminds me of something from the mid 2000s which in a way is kinda cool - but by todays standards, it looks generic. I think the team behind this could’ve came up with something more interesting. The bottles for Ariana Grande’s line are all really well executed, so are the ones for the Billie Eilish line. Hope this is successful for her though!

She is serving in this ad, the hair looks beautiful and the lips and blue eyes and body.

This is a hot look on her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't know what work X Tina has ever had done I know the melons allegedly.

People hold onto 20 year old remarks from Christina yet when she was there supporting Britney during the C Ship and saying tons of nice things the last 10 years they still criticize her.

But Britney can do no wrong, even when she's more than likely not even actively involved in her perfume scents, campaigns. 

Well I think she said she gets injections in her face but idk if its botox.

I dont hold what she said against Britney cause it was 20 years ago and it wasn't an attack towards myself.

If anything,

Britney was rude to Christina recently cause of that one time on IG saying if she had Christina's back up dancers, she'd look thinner on stage and I think she did insinuate that Christina is fat when she's not.

I actually think Christina looks sxier now with curves than the stick figure she had in her teeny bop era.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Some of Britney's bottles are great but many are the same recycled style same with the Fantasy name many are recycled.

Having sold a billion worth in perfume means nothing if the coins aren't there. Excited The Voice GIF

It's a fact that Britney secured better deals than Xtina and you better deal with it! The money were taken from Britney, and I thought we’re fully aware of this or? 

Perhaps without the conservatorship, Britney could have had more creative freedom to expand and create other type of aesthetic…

Pick Me The Voice GIF

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Never understood why this place loves to drag Christina. I love her Stripped album as well and yeah, she has a tendency to be salty and hold grudges but the way some people drag her here is strange 

Yeah it is odd.

I mean even though I have always preferred Britney,

it shouldn't take away from what Christina has accomplished.

And here's my unpopular opinion:

I prefer the song Dirrty over Slave cause Dirrty is catchier and you can dance to it while with Slave its not really melodic and doesn't have a satisfying climax at the end like her other songs do.

Plus the Redman feature was badazz! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Like 1

so now we've jumped from recycling bottles to recycling ad campaigns...ok whatever. you don't like Britney's perfumes, got it. 

I didn't say that I said it's funny people are bashing Christina's new bottle when most of Britney's are the same design same with the Fantasy name and the same images being used to promote different fragrances. It's obvious Britney wasn't too involved in most of her fragrances. We clear? 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

They're everywhere in Germany, I don't know if they're really popular here or what but every tiny **** store stocks them. Britney perfumes are actually harder to find, I have to order those online. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Wow really?

Over here in America,

I ALWAYS see Fantasy and Curious in stores lol. 

What do Christina's perfumes smell like?

• Love 2
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

It's a fact that Britney secured better deals than Xtina and you better deal with it! The money were taken from Britney, and I thought we’re fully aware of this or? 

Perhaps without the conservatorship, Britney could have had more creative freedom to expand and create other type of aesthetic…

Pick Me The Voice GIF

they're just trolling, so a discussion with them is futile. We all know the coin Britney has made from her perfumes. I like Christina too, but I'm not going to pretend that Christina's perfume line is doing better than Britney's

• Love 1

Pick Me The Voice GIF

Britney is out of the C ship now and a new fragrance was put out, Jungle Fantasy and there wasn't much creativity there.

Same witn Manjobi it was recycled girl.

Britney definitely secured better deals than Christina, but some of ya'll are just pressed X Tina is still winning.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, princessmimi said:

Wow really?

Over here in America,

Britney’s perfumes are all over Italy as well which is a big deal. Can’t say the same about Xtina’s bottles tho, but I’m happy for her!Britney Spears Lol GIF

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't say that I said it's funny people are bashing Christina's new bottle when most of Britney's are the same design same with the Fantasy name and the same images being used to promote different fragrances. It's obvious Britney wasn't too involved in most of her fragrances. We clear? 

It's the same design yes, but it's still unique in that you can easily identify it's Britney's line.  And you think Christina was involved in hers? What kind of notes are sparkling raspberry and sugared rose petals?

Christina's is generic - had her name not been on it I wouldn't tell it any differently from some drugstore perfume

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Wow really?

Over here in America,

I've noticed it's the opposite in the UK too... I'd say they're "generic but pleasant" if you know what I mean, I mostly use them to douse myself before bed when I feel like it and don't want to waste anything expensive. :jordan-perfume:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney is out of the C ship now and a new fragrance was put out, Jungle Fantasy and there wasn't much creativity there.

Same witn Manjobi it was recycled girl.

Britney definitely secured better deals than Christina, but some of ya'll are just pressed X Tina is still winning.

There's no need to be concerned or bothered about Christina. I’m happy she got the Grammys despite her album selling PLASTIC CUPS. preach christina aguilera GIF

Personally I likes Britney’s perfume bottles so it’s a matter of taste. 

• Haha 1

It's the same design yes, but it's still unique in that you can easily identify it's Britney's line.  And you think Christina was involved in hers? What kind of notes are sparkling raspberry and sugared rose petals?

Christina's is generic - had her name not been on it I wouldn't tell it any differently from some drugstore perfume

I haven't smelled Christina's new fragrance so I can't judge how it smells.

Yes, I do think Christina was involved her fragrance as she is with writing most of her songs, and doing what she does. 

• Love 2

There's no need to be concerned or bothered about Christina. I’m happy she got the Grammys despite her album selling PLASTIC CUPS. preach christina aguilera GIF

Personally I likes Britney’s perfume bottles so it’s a matter of taste. 

Hilarious when people revert to album sales, newsflash honey almost no one is selling any more.

Think about it hun, even Britney hasn't had a #1 song or album in over 10 years.

Using sales as a reason to drag Christina is hilarious, artists make most of their money performing and endorsement deals which X Tina is doing. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Some of Britney's bottles are great but many are the same recycled style same with the Fantasy name many are recycled.

Having sold a billion worth in perfume means nothing if the coins aren't there. Excited The Voice GIF

Well I think the reason why there are so many fantasy perfumes is because of Team Con and thinking its good to milk the best Britney perfume for all its worth.

I would laugh SO HARD if another fantasy perfume came out called:

Instagram Fantasy :britney-fire-dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.