What the F… is going on with Plies???

Plies is literally infatuated and also being silly. He’s having as much fun with Britney’s videos as she is. He doesn’t say anything mean or call her names or anything. 
literally when I see Britney videos I be talking like, “YASSS BOOTY! You better *****! Slay the pole queen! Serve ****!” Plies is doing the straight version of that.

He also promotes his stuff with it and her stuff on occasion! The first time I was iffy but after watching him each post I don’t think he means any harm.

Tbh, Britney might like the attention, he’s really hyping her up! I definitely see some mean people in the comment section but I mainly see “I want a man with this much hype over me”. People see it as positive 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Plies is literally infatuated and also being silly. He’s having as much fun with Britney’s videos as she is. He doesn’t say anything mean or call her names or anything. 
literally when I see Britney videos I be talking like, “YASSS BOOTY! You better *****! Slay the pole queen! Serve ****!” Plies is doing the straight version of that.

He also promotes his stuff with it and her stuff on occasion! The first time I was iffy but after watching him each post I don’t think he means any harm.

Tbh, Britney might like the attention, he’s really hyping her up! I definitely see some mean people in the comment section but I mainly see “I want a man with this much hype over me”. People see it as positive 

This!!!! The majority of his comment section is people loving how much he is loving Britney. I have to laugh at "fans" being weirded out by someone actually appreciating Britney for once :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block