Britney is reportedly writing down lyrics about her life for new music project

So she was recording songs from her living room then? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

The plans to release a new album are good news, but it is impossible to achieve success without any promotion. Not just promotion from Britney's side. F.ck.ng label should come up with good strategy and some good budget.

I hope she can shoot a video clip at least this time. However, Britney seems so distant, all over the place, messy  that unfortunately I can't see her releasing new album, shooting a video clip and performing the song with proper choreography. 

Not happening any time soon.In Your Dreams Blaxploitation GIF by Warner Archive

• Like 1
10 hours ago, willys said:

It's so delusional to believe that Britney is thinking about coming back. Look at her instagram!! She doesn't seem to be even 10% prepared to record music, videos, rehearse a SHOW, give interviews...

Exactly!!! Also a comeback starts with a fresh image.  Nothing fresh about her image lately.  Didn't even promote her last single. "Single"

• Like 4

And then she releases Manjobi? 

This is bs, Sony or any other record label she's been with hasn't cared for her (music) career in a long time.

Seeing her numbers of new material, especially albums speaks volumes. 

The money is made with touring or performing and if I'm sure about one thing, it's that Britney won't do that.

• Like 2

Unless she cleans up her image it will tank. And no record label will invest that amount in when her albums don’t sell that well anymore. They make their money from touring and to be honest that would flop too after everyone’s seen her living room dancing. I hope she can get it together and do it but iM doubtfil, especially without a team 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Peşin 4 milyon £'u okumayı bıraktım… bugünlerde bir plak şirketinin Britney'e bu kadar para yatırması mümkün değil. Kârlı değil.

Wait what?! Lol… 

I'm disappointed that you think that way. The fact that she's making an album means that she's getting a deal for a lot of performances. And we all know the prices Britney gets for the concert. Her cash rate is very high. And I'm sure she'll make the rules. A record company would never want to lose someone like Britney. Music doesn't make money anymore.. people make money from concerts..

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Britney is reportedly quietly jotting down lyrics as a way to process her life post-conservatorship and split from Sam Asghari. 

According to a source via The Sun, Britney is open to releasing new music based on recent events of her life.

“Britney has been writing down lyrics and thoughts about the struggles of the last three years. Initially it was freeing herself from the conservator-ship and now it’s about Sam and her splitting," the source said.

"Sony has been talking to her for two years about creating a new record in her new era of life. It has offered her access to significant writers and producers and a song catalogue sure to create number ones whenever she wants."

They add: “She says it is going to happen – soon. So new music is definitely coming. And the talk too is that she could have a nice upfront payment of $4 million just to jump back in and record vocals.

“A greatest hits package is an option for Sony, but that could include new material. The discussions are ongoing but Sony knows what a unique powerhouse she is and how her appeal will mean big sales.”

I always said that I'm for personal songs :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Vokallerinin benzerlerini yapmak için diğer şarkıcıları ve ardından yapay zekayı kullanmayı mı kastediyorsunuz?:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yes. I think she did it because she has a contract. It's ridiculous that she wants to release such a terrible song on purpose. We all know that when Britney is in control, she works wonders. Manjobi is complete trash. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Yes. I think she did it because she has a contract. It's ridiculous that she wants to release such a terrible song on purpose. We all know that when Britney is in control, she works wonders. Manjobi is complete trash. 

You translated my quote I- :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Something tells me she's going to release an R&B song with acoustic instruments as her next track. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

17 hours ago, willys said:

It's so delusional to believe that Britney is thinking about coming back. Look at her instagram!! She doesn't seem to be even 10% prepared to record music, videos, rehearse a SHOW, give interviews...

She has already recorded new music since the conservatorship ended so I'm not sure why you find it so hard to believe that she would record more. Releasing an album doesn't mean she has to do performances or give interviews, especially not in 2023 where most big artists barely do promo.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.