‘How I Met Your Father’ canceled after 2 seasons

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Variety confirms the cancellation of the “How I Met Your Mother” spinoff. It concluded its second (and now final) season without revealing who Hilary Duff’s character, Sophie, ended up having a child with.

How-I-Met-Your-Father.jpg?w=1000&h=563&c
BIT.LY

"How I Met Your Father" has been canceled after two seasons at Hulu, Variety has confirmed.

4 hours ago, Lane said:

Maybe Hil will return to the music studio now... 

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I wish as I love her music! I'm not sure she'll put serious energy into music anytime soon. She said somewhat recently that the level of fame she's experienced from doing music was much more intense than what she's had while acting on TV, and she didn't like that aspect of music. 

6 minutes ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Thanks god :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:the show was horrible and cringe :typing_keyboard_computer:and there was no  chemistry between the friends not to mention  Hilary was a bad choice for the lead role :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

To be honest, the version with the mother wasn't very good at the end. That girl absolutely did not work with Ted. Sad that it took too many years when he realized he loves Robin :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

33 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

To be honest, the version with the mother wasn't very good at the end. That girl absolutely did not work with Ted. Sad that it took too many years when he realized he loves Robin :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I hated the end at first .but as years have gone by I totally understand it the show showed there’s no fairy tale ending, just real life Tracy passing on and Ted not being with anyone for six years and him and Robin finding each other again is a realistic ending . That’s how unpredictable life is and as much I loved Tracy but I loved  Robin and Ted more :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:. Btw  I miss the show so much :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I wish as I love her music! I'm not sure she'll put serious energy into music anytime soon. She said somewhat recently that the level of fame she's experienced from doing music was much more intense than what she's had while acting on TV, and she didn't like that aspect of music. 

Basically the record label needed to make money and pushed her to be the face of that money making project. Just like most other pop stars who want to make their own music and "be creative" then disappear off Wikipedia :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

I hated the end at first .but as years have gone by I totally understand it the show showed there’s no fairy tale ending, just real life Tracy passing on and Ted not being with anyone for six years and him and Robin finding each other again is a realistic ending . That’s how unpredictable life is and as much I loved Tracy but I loved  Robin and Ted more :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:. Btw  I miss the show so much :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Honestly, I didn't feel any chemistry between him and Tracy. They two were like two different incompatible continents. It seemed like they didn't know what to talk about and had nothing in common. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm rather sad that it took him SO MANY YEARS to come to Robin, who was a clear winner and equal to him right from the start. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

3 hours ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Honestly, I didn't feel any chemistry between him and Tracy. They two were like two different incompatible continents. It seemed like they didn't know what to talk about and had nothing in common. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm rather sad that it took him SO MANY YEARS to come to Robin, who was a clear winner and equal to him right from the start. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I disagree, Tracy was perfect and both together were beautiful.

I'm sad himyfather is ending, I wish it had a closing season, the series definitely had some nice ups and terrible downs, but it mostly stayed in the good side. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block