Britney seemingly responds to reports that she has people to make sure she's fed with cooking video

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Tomatoes in an omelette is a persian thing. Aww guess she learned that from Sam.

I’m not Persian and I’ve never had a Persian omelet but I’ve had tomatoes in mine my whole life so I’m sure it’s not exclusive haha

1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I hope she washed that tomatoe before eating it.. it still had the that adesive on top

Have you never forgotten to take the sticker off of your produce before LOL

1 hour ago, Justaboy said:

As a chef, watching the chopping bit made me cry. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But that looks like a good omellete :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

You would hate seeing me cook lmao. I sometimes cheat and use the dicer so i everything looks neat 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

And kinda off topic, but not lying, my favorite type of omeletts are ones with bell pepper and onions. Veggie omelettes (Not the tomatos tho☺️). I got the chills when I read the captions lol.

I love just throwing whatever I have in there. Ham, bacon, cheese, veggies... thank god for eggs. Versatile queens.

BritSpears-Pray-to-Godney.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

I know it may seem silly, but I'd just like to point out how natural those movements are. The way she cracks the eggs and handles the salt - it's not an 'I'm gonna post a random video of me cooking but which shows I actually don't really know what I'm doing' video. She actually clearly does this on the regular. 

EXACTLY THIS. She could have come out chopping a cucumber like that one kardashian girl, but instead she did everything exactly the way someone who makes themselves scrambled eggs does consistently. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, J R said:

Some of you just can't help but get at least one criticism in..."too much salt." She dumped most of the salt out of her hand the 1st time and you have no idea how much she shook out the 2nd time. And who cares!!! You're not her tongue, her blood pressure or her doctor. Seriously, try making just one comment without criticism. Just once. GD.

Because she reminds me of my mom when she cooks, more salt the better :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block