BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

2 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

Because he is the only person that is crazy enough to try and stand up for Britney and tell his truth. 

You're sick. Britney doesn't need anymore leeches and uneducated hicks to stand up for her on her behalf. There is absolutely nothing justifiable about Jason Alexander or what he represents, Sam in her life or not. Seek help. 

Edited by Glendale
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, jordeezus said:

Because he is the only person that is crazy enough to try and stand up for Britney and tell his truth. 

Lmao if he got the chance he would rob her as well, her team in 2004 was smart enough to annul their marriage. He would be instead of kfed now if they didn't intervene or worse considering his abusive history.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

Accusing someone of domestic abuse is a serious accusation, so he better have some substantial proof for this (implying this is all true).

Well, if he filed any domestic violence charges against her in the past his trusty TMZ megaphone would've let us know immediately!! Much of this is very typical divorce mud slinging; however, with Britney's situation we all know it could get extremely evil in a heartbeat.  The entire "knives" narrative reported about Britney over the years (from family members, now Sam) is really getting old.  If it was true, by now someone would've lost a body part.  The only evidence we have of knife antics in the Spear's family is Britney's sister waving one around wildly in some restaurant years ago. 

I really hope that Britney's attorneys get a handle on this quickly.  I'm suspicious of them to be honest.....but hope they are truly working for the best interest of Britney.  Remember, this is Hollywierd and there's lots of money.  If the attorneys do their job properly Britney will be as protected as can be throughout this divorce.   If attacks on Britney's character continue to grow and worsen, we will know the attorneys aren't properly representing Britney.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Glendale said:

There are a lot of components to a divorce such as cheating, abuse, irreconcilable differences, etc. "Irreconcilable differences" is what we see being used most often and is the driving force behind the majority of divorces. 

A party who wishes to divorce their spouse need only show that they are seeking a divorce because of irreconcilable differences that have caused irreparable harm to the marriage.

Exactly. The question is does the prenup have a fidelity clause? Cruelty clause? If so, you would assume Sam would include both in the filings in order to help bolster his petitions to contest the prenup and get more money. He's trying to smear her name to save his face when he should be walking away peacefully and praying it blows over and he can still have a "job". 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

Go away, 24 post member. I don't know u. 

You're weird bro. 13.6K posts and yet you're defending and justifying Jason Alexander. Again, seek help. Fans like you are not okay in the head. Let me guess, you're also probably from the South and follow people like realC0cky?

Edited by Glendale
  • Like 1
Just now, tsss said:

Lmao if he got the chance he would rob her as well, her team in 2004 was smart enough to annul their marriage. He would be instead of kfed now if they didn't intervene or worse considering his abusive history.

You are prob right about that. Either way, he is the only person who is willing to share anything. Jensen, Lynne, JL, Jamie, Bryan....they are all quiet and media-trained. I'm not a Jason fan, but I find his insight to be interesting. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Glendale said:

You're weird bro. 13.6K posts and yet you're defending and justifying Jason Alexander. Again, seek help. Fans like you are not okay in the head and need to be admitted to an asylum. Let me guess, you're probably from the South?

JDJDJDJKDKD

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Glendale said:

It's always "believe the victim" unless the abuser is your fave. Men are victims of domestic abuse and violence too, just saying. God forbid the roles were reversed. 

Anyway...no one deserves to feel unsafe and threatened in their home. Sam was young and naive when he first got with Britney as an established man likely wouldn't have stuck it out with her. Sam should have known what he was getting himself into but maybe he realized it a little too late. I will say that Britney did show signs of more erratic behavior after their marriage. Pre-nup or not, she will likely end up requesting for him to stay silent because he has likely seen some absolutely insane **** that Britney and her people don't want to come out. 

This whole thing is messy but ultimately, I hope that they can part ways as peaceful as possible and move on. 

Sam has always been a calculating and manipulative person. He is a total psychopath. They are always extremely charming in a very slimy way.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, jokobish said:

OHHHH he’s been PLANNING this. Backgrid is a known agency that only photographs when YOU call them.. he made sure there was evidence by having backgrid shoot pictures of him in January with bruises. Now we truly know every single TMZ source was Sam and he has probably sent them LOADS of videos of Britney “acting out”

2 minutes ago, easy said:

Exactly. The question is does the prenup have a fidelity clause? Cruelty clause? If so, you would assume Sam would include both in the filings in order to help bolster his petitions to contest the prenup and get more money. He's trying to smear her name to save his face when he should be walking away peacefully and praying it blows over and he can still have a "job". 

He's also not that smart... Someone is behind this telling him what to say. Could be Lou? 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, easy said:

Never in a billion years would I have ever thought I'd see you drag Scam.

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

You're right about certain clauses and if there was a cheating or abuse clause it would beg the question why have one in it against Britney if she hadn't cheated or abused him.

Britney wasn't free that long before they wed so this alleged abuse and cheating if occurred was after they wed. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Glendale said:

You're weird bro. 13.6K posts and yet you're defending and justifying Jason Alexander. Again, seek help. Fans like you are not okay in the head and need to be admitted to an asylum. Let me guess, you're also probably from the South and follow people like realC0cky?

So...my comment is so important to you that you want to try and bash my character. Who are you, dear? 

He is so disgusting!! So many fans were right about this piece is ****! I hope Britney has support around her to fight this psycho.

Also - she bit and abused and punched him but he was more than happy to continue getting on HER private jet and going on vacations and living in HER mansion? This guy is a scumbag 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.