My heart breaks…

I have empathy for Britney, and pray she is ok, but the constant victimizing of her is too much for me. She chose to marry a questionable man like Sam with her newfound freedom. I have no empathy for him bc he knew what he was doing. She said for years she would never marry again, and then rushed into it. I feel sorry for her because breakups suck, but, she married another shady dude. 

• Like 1

My heart is aching for her too. I'm currently going through a separation and it is incredibly difficult and painful — even without the whole world watching and mocking me. This poor woman deserves nothing but love, patience, kindness, genuine care, support, and understanding. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but it breaks my heart to think she had given up on men/marriage but gave him a chance anyways, finally thought she had her fairytale...and this is how it's ending. If these awful rumors are true I hope she focuses on no one but herself from here on out while she heals and rebuilds the life she wants.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, easy said:

What did she lose except for time? If rumors are true, then Sam wasn't any of the things Britney wants and she's not losing them. 

Time is enough when you think of the impact it had on any normal relationship with her children or developing a strong sense of self and developing independence. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Time is enough when you think of the impact it had on any normal relationship with her children or developing a strong sense of self and developing independence. 

The time she lost because of the con is devastating, the time she may of lost because of a divorce from sam is liberating. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block