We had a Zoey one oh poo viewing party last night.

• Super Mods

Yeah I saw it however I saw the whole thing. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

It completely RUINED the original show especially with what they said happened to PCA.

I didnt like the cringey social media and Gen Z references which was unnecessary considering the audience who watched the show including me were millenials.

I also thought the acting was horrendous, they didnt give enough screen time most of the OG characters.

Plus EVERYONE except Quinn and Logan aged horribly especially Jamie Lynn.

She is 32 yet looks 45!

It was obviously only made to give Jamie Lynn a paycheck since she no longer has access to Britney's money cause think about it:

Why did this garbage movie happen now after the conservatorship ended and not when it was still happening?

Proves she doesn't care about making fans happy and only cares about making a quick buck.

Yeah this movie was trash and I wish I can unsee it. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I saw it however I saw the whole thing. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

It completely RUINED the original show especially with what they said happened to PCA.

I didnt like the cringey social media and Gen Z references which was unnecessary considering the audience who watched the show including me were millenials.

I also thought the acting was horrendous, they didnt give enough screen time most of the OG characters.

Plus EVERYONE except Quinn and Logan aged horribly especially Jamie Lynn.

She is 32 yet looks 45!

It was obviously only made to give Jamie Lynn a paycheck since she no longer has access to Britney's money cause think about it:

Why did this garbage movie happen now after the conservatorship ended and not when it was still happening?

Proves she doesn't care about making fans happy and only cares about making a quick buck.

Yeah this movie was trash and I wish I can unsee it. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Yeah that’s what happens when you hire trash…you get trash:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block