Britney told this X Factor contestant who sang "Everytime" that it was a beautiful cover...do you think she was being genuine?

from my honest opinion, ya she sounds good, but i feel like every time should be a song that portrays someone being very vulnerable… i think she sung this song to strongly and didn’t let her hurt come out… and i think that part where she  tears up is very calculated… lol but ya she sounds good but judging from britney’s face i think she was just being nice 😂

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

It wasn't good. She's talented and she can sing that's for sure, but she sang this too strongly, I feel like this is how Christina would sing it, if not louder lol.

Everytime is that fickle, soft, vulnerable song. Like a tiny flame on a candle that's about to melt :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: And that's how it should be sang.

I think only Britney can sing the song 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Honestly it's so sad... They pumped her full ***** and made her sit there..  She probably felt like it was a bad fever dream.

Louis Walsh once said she was so drugged up that she was always asleep. Now seeing how dark the Judges table was while the contestants performed she was probably sleeping during that time and then woken up again by the time the cameras are on her…

I wonder if simon was aware of all this going in, I mean he dropped Britney so fast the next season I’m pretty sure he didn’t expect britney to be so “high maintenance”

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Louis Walsh once said she was so drugged up that she was always asleep. Now seeing how dark the Judges table was while the contestants performed she was probably sleeping during that time and then woken up again by the time the cameras are on her…

I wonder if simon was aware of all this going in, I mean he dropped Britney so fast the next season I’m pretty sure he didn’t expect britney to be so “high maintenance”

Yeah I remember him saying that. That makes perfect sense as to why she was fed lines... Simon knew 100% he's not stupid but I'm gonna give him benefit of the doubt and say he was fooled by team con's operation... 

• Love 3

I'm sad that the judges comments weren't shown. Would love to know what they said. Personally I think the song is a horrible choice for her to sing. This song is so delicate I feel like only Britney can sing it just right.
It seems to me Britney didn't really enjoy it. The look Britney gives her just before she's about to sing " at night I pray .." is such a dead giveaway that she was thinking the performance could have been better.

What a dark time this was for Britney, she looked so off. Really hope she talks about this experience in her book :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.