Britney 'Stands by Her Recollections' Detailed in Her Upcoming Memoir: 'She Kept Diaries'

It's hilarious how shook Britney has the world all because she's finally gonna say her side when everyone else has already told theirs. Not clicking this to give tabloid hits so I don't know the content of this article, it's just a funny observation on my part. People are scared because the lies they've been telling about Britney for years is about to get exposed. I'm ready to hear the truth from the only person who will actually tell it— Britney. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

The only good thing about Britney being so silent about her life (even after the conservatorship) is that now everyone said all they wanted to say about her. She is finally telling her side of HER own story after so many years. There's nothing her family or people from her past could possibly say that would hurt her image. They already went as low as it gets. Britney will get the last laugh. 

• Like 3

I feel the book is gonna let many fans down because it's obviously gonna be way too edited to the point that we may end up having a Britney Jean situation again lol

I'm sorry but if 'she' doesn't address the following, I'll be inclined to think that she hasn't been FREE enough (see the pattern??) to carry out this project: 

- what happened on the day of the Domination event

- how she broke free from the conservatorship

- how she found out about the Free Britney movement

- why she posted and deleted audios exposing everything and everyone

- the truth about her IG account

• Love 4

I don't expect anything from this book except Britney's truth. Whatever form that takes.

Whether she's discussing her career, her family, the conservatorship, her marriage(s), I'll gladly read it, because it's Britney talking to us.

I hope she discusses the conservatorship's beginning and end, and touches upon 2007 and the breakup with Justin. But if all she chooses to discuss is her thoughts on motherhood and fame, it'd still be a fascinating deep dive into the mindset of one of Hollywood's brightest stars. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 8/6/2023 at 11:06 AM, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t think there’s more they can reveal to embarrass britney. The great thing about Britney destroying her image on ig is that she’s no longer viewed as perfect. Her life is already embarrassing what more can you say ?

Lol can't argue with you on that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
On 8/7/2023 at 7:43 AM, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

- what happened on the day of the Domination event

- how she broke free from the conservatorship

- how she found out about the Free Britney movement

- why she posted and deleted audios exposing everything and everyone

- the truth about her IG account

These are topics I would like to see her discussing as well. More than JT and Colin's stories.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block