Selena posts a pic 👀

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

@princessmimi my notification says you had quoted me but not able to find it. Am I going crazy? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Oh I think there was a glitch.

i did quote you.

I said that the ironic part in response to your comment is that I had the opposite thing happen to me last night.

I was looking for a movie online for free for my mom can watch and a bunch of dirty pop up ads came up and it was traumatizing lol.

Idk why regular websites do that, like why do I need to see that?

18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh I think there was a glitch.

i did quote you.

I said that the ironic part in response to your comment is that I had the opposite thing happen to me last night.

I was looking for a movie online for free for my mom can watch and a bunch of dirty pop up ads came up and it was traumatizing lol.

Idk why regular websites do that, like why do I need to see that?

Hopefully your mum did not have to see all those dirty pop ups. Which movie though? 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

Hopefully your mum did not have to see all those dirty pop ups. Which movie though? 

No she was getting something in the kitchen while I looked it up for her.

The Legend of Zorro.

I was googling a website that had it cause she didnt want to pay for it and it wasnt on streaming services but yeah I didnt need to see those images. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

53 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well since im new to this position nor am I the boss,

Idk how to remove them but maybe if you guys want,

I can message him privately and tell him about these ads.

Would u want me to?

I just assumed mods have it easier to get in touch with him :jordan-perfume: So yeah, probably sharing that the ads are messed up? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Ok will do and if you see anymore threads with a bunch of ads, let me know.

Capture-d-cran-2023-08-04-230346

litterally my page now :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Hey guys, I know the ads are out of control right now. I'm going to work this weekend on optimizing and hopefully reducing the count. I agree it's not a great browsing experience. Am working on this (and a new home page for BH!). Stay tuned. 

thanksssssss :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

No she was getting something in the kitchen while I looked it up for her.

The Legend of Zorro.

I was googling a website that had it cause she didnt want to pay for it and it wasnt on streaming services but yeah I didnt need to see those images. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

The Legend of Zorro is such a classic movie and funny too. Your mum sounds a legend! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

The Legend of Zorro is such a classic movie and funny too. Your mum sounds a legend! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Lol thanks. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Yeah its funny cause she loves the internet, streaming services and social media like a young person.

Its also ironic how she has social media while I don't.

You would think its the other way around lol.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block