"Where is Britney?" - New York Magazine Exposé Out Now

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I participated in the new New York Magazine article about Britney. At the time of my first interview, it wasn't clear to me that it was going to center around conspiracy theorists who were trying to paint me / BreatheHeavy in a light that defended the very people who forced Britney into a conservatorship (despite there being 15+ years of evidence to support the contrary) 🤔, nor did I know it was going to unpack all of the madness regarding claims that Britney is still not free / her content is AI / she had a fake wedding etc. etc. That was only revealed to me during my followup interview two weeks ago. 🥴

The story focuses on the radical #FreeBritney conspiracy theorists. While the article does poke holes through their ludicrous claims and offers facts disputing the conspiracies, it leaves me wondering... so what? Why are we exploring the underbelly of the post-Free Britney movement? What is the reader meant to take away from this? 

I'm just trying to remember that, at the end of the day, the conspiracy theorists want to protect Britney, but it comes at a cost (at Britney's expense ie. calling the police on her and forcing her to relive trauma). 

I've made mistakes in the past, I'm not perfect, but I've always tried my best to support Britney online with a positive spin. I'm not convinced these people do that; their illogical posturing is now being highlighted in a national publication. I'm disappointed.

Have you read the article? It's a lengthy read, but I'd love for you to check it out then comment your thoughts. 

2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

That article is wild and all kinds of awful! They really chose to publish such trash? The whole thing is basically about c0cky lol 

And these people have the nerve to call themselves journalists. Their sourcing is literally a bunch of deranged fans making stuff up, because THEY want to believe she is not free. It's sad and sickening. At the end of the day, all this does is a disservice to the subject matter they're talking about. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Wow! This is so disrespectful. It doesn’t concern anyone where Britney is. What she does is up to HER. People are still trying to control her by telling her how she should act and be post-conservatorship. She already said she’s retiring and not working. They need to let it go. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block