An Exhale Anniversary… Ignored?

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Now why wasn’t there a thread celebrating @GlitterRain’s one year anniversary on Exhale? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

One year and one month (+) ago on June 23, 2022, GlitterRain took the forum by storm with her love of Britney Spears. Hit thread after hit thread, 104 days slaying the Exhale leaderboard, and the introduction of an iconic gif (giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7sj7u5n755h9j7g20mw0550sgs4a7e7hdjpwfvvgk&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g) later, Glitter ascended to Super Mod status in November 2022! And the rest is history!

Happy 1st Exhale birthday, GlitterRain.

spacer.png
I admire your dedication and commitment to Exhale, especially for the few months where I wasn’t as active.

Exhale, let’s show Glitter some appreciation in recognition of ha impact on this forum! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Keep your comments respectful or you will be dealt with expeditiously! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I don’t really think I needed an anniversary post :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Thank you for the kind gesture and for your kind words regarding my Exhale achievements. I appreciate it and really do love being a mod!

I will continue to work hard at protecting and serving for this community :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I gladly accept my award for best mod ever on Exhale Sally Field Thank You GIF by The Academy Awards

• Love 3
  • Leader
4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I don’t really think I needed an anniversary post :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Thank you for the kind gesture and for your kind words regarding my Exhale achievements. I appreciate it and really do love being a mod!

I will continue to work hard at protecting and serving for this community :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I gladly accept my award for best mod ever on Exhale Sally Field Thank You GIF by The Academy Awards

Yes you absolutely do!! 

• Love 2
  • Leader
8 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Now why wasn’t there a thread celebrating @GlitterRain’s one year anniversary on Exhale? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

One year and one month (+) ago on June 23, 2022, GlitterRain took the forum by storm with her love of Britney Spears. Hit thread after hit thread, 104 days slaying the Exhale leaderboard, and the introduction of an iconic gif (giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7sj7u5n755h9j7g20mw0550sgs4a7e7hdjpwfvvgk&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g) later, Glitter ascended to Super Mod status in November 2022! And the rest is history!

Happy 1st Exhale birthday, GlitterRain.

spacer.png
I admire your dedication and commitment to Exhale, especially for the few months where I wasn’t as active.

Exhale, let’s show Glitter some appreciation in recognition of ha impact on this forum! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Keep your comments respectful or you will be dealt with expeditiously! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

YAY!

Congrats @GlitterRain :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

This is so cool! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block