Do you prefer Cats or Dogs?

• Super Mods

Hey you guys,

I just wanted to make an interesting and fun thread about cats and dogs.

I love both of them but honestly I prefer cats because they're more quiet, calm and they don't bark (I can't stand excessive barking after a while).

I have 2 cats actually:

a 12 year old cat named Selena and a 5 year old cat named Britney.

(Yes I named my cats after the singers but hey im a fan of them lol)

My family does have dogs and I love them but I have a more emotional connection to my cats.

But yeah which animal do you prefer:

Cats or Dogs?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Hey you guys,

I just wanted to make an interesting and fun thread about cats and dogs.

I love both of them but honestly I prefer cats because they're more quiet, calm and they don't bark (I can't stand excessive barking after a while).

I have 2 cats actually:

a 12 year old cat named Selena and a 5 year old cat named Britney.

(Yes I named my cats after the singers but hey im a fan of them lol)

My family does have dogs and I love them but I have a more emotional connection to my cats.

But yeah which animal do you prefer:

Cats or Dogs?

It depends on the breed of the dogs/cats :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But I prefer in low-key cats, because they don't stink and you can sleep with them.

• Like 1

I have a one year old Persian Cat and I love her sooooo much! When she does her purring thing it’s the best therapy ever. Recently I adopted her so they already named her Irma which I didn’t like at first, but I got used to it. I didn’t want to change the name because she already was responsive to the given name. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
Love the name Selena and Britney. How does it feel to speak to Britney? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I have a one year old Persian Cat and I love her sooooo much! When she does her purring thing it’s the best therapy ever. Recently I adopted her so they already named her Irma which I didn’t like at first, but I got used to it. I didn’t want to change the name because she already was responsive to the given name. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
Love the name Selena and Britney. How does it feel to speak to Britney? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Aw thats so cute! What color is the cat?

Britney is the more sassy, fun and energetic cat.

She actually reminds me of the actual Britney Spears lol.

Selena is more quiet, reserved and sweet.

Even as a kitten, she was like that.

Unfortunately her back legs don't work anymore,

So I have to help take care of her.

Hopefully she can be at peace in her last years with me taking care of her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block