Mind Your Business (Solo Mix)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I feel bad for liking it more than the official release :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

It just feels so much more aggressive and in control! Like she’s a fuq’in super hero checking the haters left and right! :bouncey:

I REALLY wish we got a music video for this :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: but I know that’s not Britney’s priority right now. So we will deal as the Queen heals. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

The Willney parts sound more Britney than some of her own parts. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Yeah, I am leaning towards Myah + AI unfortunately. 

This makes me think the opposite. If it’s so quick and easy for a fan to make will sound like Brit (who btw sounds really really good) why does her voice sounds like that on the original? Will could have done so much better if he wanted to.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block