Elvis Duran from New York's Main Pop Radio Z100 says that Britney should never make another song with William...

4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

He’s old as dirt he has no taste & I see a lot of the yt men on here do not listen to hiphop that’s why the African American community are responding better to it. 

This song has a heavy hip hop influence on it

Chile I didn’t want to go there but it definitely shows🤣🤣

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Chile I didn’t want to go there but it definitely shows🤣🤣

Chile it’s sad, she is not Taylor swift, britney has always been heavily influenced with hard hip hop sounds. This is so in-line with Blackout. It’s c.u.n.t asf. I think they really believe it’s a reject song. But base on Britney lyrical content on this song she did recently & that’s what matter! 

Edited by ThisMeowBiteback
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Chile it’s sad, she is not Taylor swift, britney has always been heavily influenced with hard hip hop sounds. This is so in-line with Blackout. It’s c.u.n.t asf. I think they really believe it’s a reject song. But base on Britney lyrical content on this song she did recently & that’s what matter! 

This this and this! They are new fans lol I can’t imagine the melt downs they would’ve had during slave adjusting to her new sound and image at the time 🤣 she has always evolved her sound and was getting closer and closer to hip hop and r&b with each album. Then team con took over and regressed her sound back to pop. It’s why she recorded three urban records that they scrapped and made her do more commercial sounding pop music. I like the song a lot and it’s being embraced so I’m payin dust to the dusty. Like u said it’s Britney, bi!txh not Taylor mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block