I don't want to dissolve the pink clouds and the fog of excitement in all of your minds, but...

5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Drama Drama and more Drama 

Yep. I’ve never taken kindly to bullies. And that’s what these three walk around trying to do. I will never stand for it. They are clowns. And a cancer to the greatest Britney Spears pop forum out there. Running it into the ground. Even hearing rumors one that the newest mods has been a victim of glitter! Apparently telling them how and how not to mod. Can you imagine!? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by halfdressed
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Not meant to throw shade but as a matter of fact...I won't lie to none of you should lie to yourself either. You have to enjoy the song, but take it with a grain of salt and keep your eyes open. I remember opening your eyes almost 10 years ago when I uploaded this video:

artworks-000209159788-o3in7m-t500x500.jp

....I remember the meltdowns back in time.....

gretchen-eat.gif

But I didn't lie to you, I just told the truth. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Enjoy this song, but don't forget this fact :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Can you stop spreading complete bull****? Britney is singing the song and she wrote the song and Myah is nowhere listed as background vocals in any official credit listing like can y’all just stop and support Britney’s post-conservatorship release? 

Girl, do you read what I wrote? Myah recorded vocals, they used the AI with Britneys model, so basically it's not Myah and she is not even credited. Ask @Britney Xposed or @UnderHisSpellhow making AI tracks works.

• Haha 1

If you want to go that route, you could accuse ANY artist of using AI vocals. I think these are Britney's vocals, but she probably did like one session and they distorted the vocals in will.you.not style. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: I also think that by now, Myah would be credited if she was actually on it. As long as I don't see actual receipts, this is a song recorded by Will and Britney.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Girl, do you read what I wrote? Myah recorded vocals, they used the AI with Britneys model, so basically it's not Myah and she is not even credited. Ask @Britney Xposed or @UnderHisSpellhow making AI tracks works.

You’re delusional. y’all ruin everything and Britney doesn’t deserve to have her abilities as an artist continue to be falsely diminished or completely denied. How disgusting 

• Love 1
  • Like 2