Apparently, PADAM PADAM was offered to Britney before Kylie Minogue

2 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I can guarantee outside of TikTok trends the GP isn't eating it up like 20 year olds are 

Tell that to Billboard. The song cracked the top 10 on the Electronic/Dance chart. And overseas it’s a huge hit. Just cause YOU don’t think the song is good doesn’t make it fact. So again let’s not lie now.

Edited by DulaPeeps
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Tell that to Billboard. The song cracked the top 10 on the Electronic/Dance chart. And overseas it’s a huge hit. Just cause YOU don’t think the song is good doesn’t make it fact. So again let’s not lie now.

Actually its in my playlist and when I played it in my car with my friends they had no idea who it was nor had they heard it before so lets not act like Britney would've had a number 1 hit with this song. Go stream it babe :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Like 1
Just now, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Actually its in my playlist and when I played it in my car with my friends, they had no idea who it was so lets not act like Britney would've had a number 1 hit with this song. Go stream it babe :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I never implied she’d get a number one hit with the song. So don’t put words in my mouth because I shut you down with facts. All I said was don’t downplay the success of the song just cause you and your friends have limited musical knowledge. Opinions aren’t facts. Learn the difference Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

9 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

I never implied she’d get a number one hit with the song. So don’t put words in my mouth because I shut you down with facts. All I said was don’t downplay the success of the song just cause you and your friends have limited musical knowledge. Opinions aren’t facts. Learn the difference Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

Ok so lets see here, a thread where opinions are being discussed, as other people have similar opinions close to mine, you quote me directly and start hating on an online post about me "not liking the song" yet im putting words in your mouth... Are you seeing the issue here? Go stream Padam and Britney's AI version on YouTube, you can celebrate the unofficial release by creating a playlist and stream both!

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
2 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Would’ve been awesome for Britney!

Britney Spears AI - Padam Padam (Kylie Minogue Cover)
https://youtu.be/Vb4UXw282J0

Unbiasley and logically speaking. If Kylie got the song to the success it achieved ( an artist 20+ years into her career ) Imagine Britney with the thirst for her music at the moment and with bigger name recognition. Logically speaking Britney would’ve elevated the song even higher if you really think about it 🤔

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Ok so lets see here, a thread where opinions are being discussed, as other people have smilier opinions close to mine, you quote me directly and start hating on an online post about me "not liking the song" yet im putting words in your mouth... Are you seeing the issue here? Go stream Padam and Britney's AI version on YouTube, you can celebrate the unofficial release by creating a playlist and stream both!

So me calling out your bull**** about the song not being a hit is me being a hater ? I guess the definition of that word has changed. People like you that can’t accept when they’re wrong or who get pissy when their bull**** gets called out are just a whole other level of special 🙄 Bored Im Listening GIF by ALLBLK

Just now, DulaPeeps said:

So me calling out your bull**** about the song not being a hit is me being a hater ? I guess the definition of that word has changed. People like you that can’t accept when they’re wrong or who get pissy when their bull**** gets called out are just a whole other level of special 🙄 Bored Im Listening GIF by ALLBLK

But you're still trying to argue and insisting my viewpoint is wrong so im not sure how this is my doing as you directly responded to me saying my opinion was wrong and trying to name call. Must not have much going on in life currently or you didn't fully mature yet. I will now sit and wait for another response from you before I call it a night, I'll even let you get the last word in as I know you're desperately waiting to "win" the opinion of mine you want to shoot down. Have an amazing night! Mind your business is coming! 

• Haha 1

What makes a great song is that the energy of the artist, how simple they’re bringing their excitement to the table for the song, what kind of stuff they can deliver that the public did not see. You can also use promotional plans to show this side to the public.
bomt- the fierce and confident dance moves.

oops- catchy, never before heard and well put lyrics.

Slave- catchy tune that mainstream listeners usually don’t listen to.

me against the music- almost attacking dance choreography, everybody could not take their eyes of.
So I assume if the song is a club banger, it can has couple of cute moments. Because we all know that Britney won’t going to promote it other than posting a ig, tt, fb etc. post.

1 hour ago, DulaPeeps said:

Wasn’t a big hit ? What pipe are you smoking from ? The song is a viral smash on TikTok and overseas. It’s Kylie’s biggest U.S hit since Get You Outta My Head. Let’s not lie now. 

Padam is not the hit you think it is if you look at the streaming numbers.

40 million streams on Spotify and 11 million views on Youtube.

It's not even on Spotify top 200 weekly top song global or daily virals songs top 100.

1 hour ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Actually its in my playlist and when I played it in my car with my friends they had no idea who it was nor had they heard it before so lets not act like Britney would've had a number 1 hit with this song. Go stream it babe :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

The song has been a big hit for Kylie, so I don’t know where that’s coming from. The song is at no. 8 in The U.K. A top 10 hit is great for anyone, but it’s actually pretty epic for an artist in her 50s. There is a world outside the U.S, you know lol. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.