Looking back, do you ship Geri and Mel B?

It honestly feels like another Mandella Effect lol As a child, I did not notice the chemistry between the two. We all thought Mel B's boyfriend was just being a hater when he pretty much told the world Geri left the group because she and Mel B were secretly closer than we all knew. Tbh...Mel B and Geri were so electric in the 90s. If you look back at old interviews from 1998, you can tell when the energy switched and Geri and MelB started acting distant.  Looking back, do you ship these 2??

geri-mel.png

Mel-B-Geri-Haliwell.jpg

11697852-6870859-image-a-34_155406987777

article-0-1BB0475F000005DC-617_634x931.j

5c9a2ed92300003300af3cea.jpeg?ops=scalef

NINTCHDBPICT000478004166-e1553422602325-

990fbf106bff0f83a93db1ba98ca110d.jpg

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I love the spice girls, but after some of the shade Mel B has thrown at Britney, I just don’t care for her anymore. 

I love the Spice Girls too but can't stand Mel B as a person :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

But what did she say about Britney? 

Im Watching You Kristen Wiig GIF

Geri seems happy now, I think happier than she ever could have been with Mel B. 

Edited by TTrouble
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

I love the Spice Girls too but can't stand Mel B as a person :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

But what did she say about Britney? 

Im Watching You Kristen Wiig GIF

Geri seems happy now, I think happier than she ever could have been with Mel B. 

29 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

What has she said?? I'm convinced that Mel B is a toxic person. I wonder if success made her that way? 

After a contest on the X Factor performed Everytime, Mel B said she is a much better vocalist then Britney, and should’ve chosen a more vocally challenging song. Starts around 3:30

2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

After a contest on the X Factor performed Everytime, Mel B said she is a much better vocalist then Britney, and should’ve chosen a more vocally challenging song. Starts around 3:30

I listened the girl singing and I disagree, Britney is way better.

These judging shows that Mel is on, always need to bring the drama and Mel B is drama.

• Super Mods

You know now looking at the video and pictures on here of them,

it seems like it was possible they may have had a fling or something 

but then either Mel B or Geri ended it, which led to her leaving the Spice Girls.

If they were together, they probably had to hide it because homophobia was still very big in the 90s.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You know now looking at the video and pictures on here of them,

it seems like it was possible they may have had a fling or something 

but then either Mel B or Geri ended it, which led to her leaving the Spice Girls.

If they were together, they probably had to hide it because homophobia was still very big in the 90s.

Geri left around the time it became known Mel B was pregnant to her first husband Jimmy Gulzar 👀👀 I think for sure they had a thing and perhaps Geri was more invested than Mel and was hurt, leading to her leaving. Geri always said she left because she wasn’t allowed to participate in some interview about breast cancer but she left in the middle of a world tour without even saying goodbye to the girls or letting them know, a tad dramatic. Mel C has also hinted about stuff going on between members of the band…and in answer to the OP hell yes I ship it :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 2

Oh my... I was 11 when they came out (AS A BAND), o could not have possibly seen or understood any of this, but now that I'm older and read about this, it's actually possible... Wow, I wasn't expecting that! But I always got such a s3xual and rebellious energy from them both so it kinda makes sense...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.