Possible & Logical Reason for the British Accent

54 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True.

Maybe its like an alter ego or something. 

She probably finds comfort in speaking with the british accent especially considering she mentioned how her grandma was british.

Idk thats just what I'm thinking.  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

yeah we don't know until she addresses it

it looks bizarre but I think it's more normal than we think tbh

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s concerning but thats none of my business. 

Let me tell you what's concerning.

A woman AKA Britney - 

Being drugged

Trafficked 

Forced To Work

Having her body controlled and IUD she didn't want.

Having her whole life controlled and not having cash, or getting to have her freedom. 

Paying for a lawyer, Ingham who allegedly didn't try and fight in Britney's favor.

A father that claims he loves his daughter yet has his Louisiana pitchfork out to hurt her and allegedly blew through 1 billion dollars.

A family that sees her as a racehorse to financially support them all yet treat her like she's not good enough.

How about paying millions of dollars in child support to not have her kids show her respect and to secretly record her to embarrass her. 

Or Jamie allegedly having Britney's room bugged to record her conversations and personal stuff.

What about being sent to a facility to be drugged and sit in a chair to do forced therapy.

I can keep going, yet I believe that stuff I listed above is what is concerning, not the fact that Britney talks in a British accent.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

This is the dumbest thread 😂 “to soothe her voice?” That’s ridiculous! Leave her alone! She’s been doing that accent since 2007. Even in scream and shout. If she wants to talk like that, let her. Poor woman is constantly having every detail about her analyzed and judged. 

I’m sorry you misunderstood… but we can all AGREE that she sounds MUCH softer and soother with a British accent ON. 

PEOPLE should not make fun of her or discourage her. It could be a medical condition. 

I know MANY women that smoke and do not sound like that. Even after 60 years. 

8 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Yeah she purposely does a British accent to soothe her vocal cords.

do you know how insane you sound. Forgive me if you’re like 13 years old btw

I’m sorry you misunderstood… but we can all AGREE that she sounds MUCH softer and soother with a British accent ON. 

we shouldn’t be judging when we don’t know the reason.   It could be medical. 

12 hours ago, NnlovesGodney said:

It’s Britney being goofy and herself, she’s always done that. Look at clips from the early 2000’s of her talking in a British accent or doing other accents. She’s just being silly and goofy and having fun. She’s never taking herself too seriously and that’s why I love her.

It's a common people pleaser trait :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I know it, because I struggle with it too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: And yes, it's very draining :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

12 hours ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

What's wild is once again Britney is the only one made to look crazy for talking in a british accent, Madonna did it for awhile, Mariah Carey as well. 

To be fair, Madonna and Mariah Carey aren't the best examples of perfect mental health. 🤣 

• Haha 1

As always here they lose what she herself has said. In the last voice recording she made, she said in reference to what happened in 2008 before the conservatorship, that she only spoke with a British accent so that her doctor would give her medicine. He didn't say anything else, but it is quite mysterious and leaves more questions than answers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block