Britney is reportedly releasing a single with will.i.am later this month

3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I remember Britney mentioning how much she hates when people say “comeback” and I agree. First of all, it diminishes her power and presence and on top of that she recently released a song with Elton John.

Anyway, I’m not sure if I believe the rumors. The Sun’s source is probably the post that was here on Exhale the other day.

They used to say comeback when it was a year so I get the frustration. However, for this amount of time I'd make an exception.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm here for it even it's will.I.can't.

Because Britney has become a name only associated with bad news scandals these days. So It could be very helpful to release a new single to outshine the smear campaign about her.

General public may eat it up if something like Scream & Shout. He will use heavily autotune and effects for sure. So we won't able to here her real vocals tho. But we are too desperate for new music at this point.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.