Sam Asghari shares a statement regarding the incident with Britney and NBA player Victor Wembanyama’s security guard

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I mean if he thinks it is appropriate to ban me for saying I’m uncomfortable here as a person of colour because my words are ignored when I express my concerns about the rampant racism on the forum that is odd.

Slayer girl. We’ve had our issues and I often felt you were obsessed with me(who can blame you I’m fab), but this forum is a hot mess. It’s embarrassing. It’s clear Jordan’s checked out. Just do what I do and check in every few days and laugh at what it’s become. Don’t stress it. The ignorance is wild here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Excuse me? Who in their right mind could call me a racist directly? did not receive any comments about racism.

The next time you want to involve me in a racist act, do it with evidence and directly if you expect an answer from me.

Oh, girl you are excused...:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

17 minutes ago, Antidote said:
34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I will call out people who are known to have racist tendencies.

Go away if you don't like it, this place doesn't belong to you, it's not your dictatorship, you stopped being a mod a long time ago and for the same reasons, we are in the year 2023 so please get over the Regina George syndrome, that's really vintage.

Calling users "stupid trolls or trash" just because they have a different opinion than you just shows what kind of person you are.

And I tell you this with respect and affection.

6F5X.gif

Your response to a user saying people here have racist tendencies... 'Go away if you don't like it' LOL :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

mean girls trash GIF

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Slayer girl. We’ve had our issues and I often felt you were obsessed with me(who can blame you I’m fab), but this forum is a hot mess. It’s embarrassing. It’s clear Jordan’s checked out. Just do what I do and check in every few days and laugh at what it’s become. Don’t stress it. The ignorance is wild here. 

Omg BDJDJDJFN

• Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Oh, girl you are excused...:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Your response to a user saying people here have racist tendencies... 'Go away if you don't like it' LOL :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

My answer was direct and clear to a user who called me "trash" for having a different opinion from him. It had nothing to do with the issue of racism.

How could I have some act of racism when I have been one of the first users to have denounced acts of racism for years in the forum when I shared threads about BTS or BLACKPINK and users and even at that time "mods" referred to Korean artists as "Chinese trash"?

Just now, Antidote said:

My answer was direct and clear to a user who called me "trash" for having a different opinion from him. It had nothing to do with the issue of racism.

How could I have some act of racism when I have been one of the first users to have denounced acts of racism for years in the forum when I shared threads about BTS or BLACKPINK and users and even at that time "mods" referred to Korean artists as "Chinese trash"?

Meryl Streep Miranda Priestley GIF 

A pioneer on this forum. Truly... I'm still not getting why you responded the way you did when he was clearly saying he was uncomfortable with the way he's been treated racially. You response was 'Go away if you don't like it' :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Racism in any form should not be tolerated on this forum. I hope mods take notes on user who need to be watched.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I rarely come on here anymore so I’m so confused with all this drama. And also don’t care. But if Sam does a pop up tmz interview about this it’ll be the icing on the cake. 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Meryl Streep Miranda Priestley GIF 

A pioneer on this forum. Truly... I'm still not getting why you responded the way you did when he was clearly saying he was uncomfortable with the way he's been treated racially. You response was 'Go away if you don't like it' :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Racism in any form should not be tolerated on this forum. I hope mods take notes on user who need to be watched.

Actually, yes, I am a pioneer in many things on the forum, since I am one of the oldest users of the forum, I have been here since 2005. And if you still don't understand, I'll explain it to you again, my answer had nothing to do with this user's new complaint, my answer was a clear reply to this user for calling me "trash" with no reason. This user only uses racism as a fight shield to offend other users (including me) and believes that he can freely offend people without receiving anything in return.

Even so, if I ever see any act of racism to this user or another I will be the first to report it since that is what I have always done.

jenniekim-blackpink.gif