What's your favorite Spanish song?

On 7/2/2023 at 3:00 PM, BSfan4Ever said:

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

This, the Spanish have really a nice language and gestures while talking, but unfortunately most them think that's enough, even if they can't sing :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Good example is Despacito :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Edit: Natalia had good album in 1998 with some nice memorable songs:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nOVhAKnP_js9SuBwcKl_z7kgzg-HafBaE

On 7/2/2023 at 3:04 PM, BSfan4Ever said:

Yo sé que estás intentando ser educado , yo sé que me quieres tratar bien , pero no seas cortés (no seas cortés) :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

@MartinH @Daredevil @Groundbreaking shame word detected :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Henry. said:

I'M SCREAMING

Richard the way I need more tea about the guy, spill when you're ready babe, keep me updated or I'm gonna sue

Hx1YSjS.gif

I MISS U. I have no updates but tonight I’m gonna go back tbh. The restaurant is right across the street from me anyway 

but literally I will be keeping you updated 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, River Red said:

I MISS U.

Then keep DMing me r@+ instead of playing a mysterious girlie and suddenly disappearing during our conversations :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

2 hours ago, River Red said:

I have no updates but tonight I’m gonna go back tbh. The restaurant is right across the street from me anyway 

but literally I will be keeping you updated 

GOOD

Hx1YSjS.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block