Why do you think Britney still doesn't have an account here and doesn't try to communicate or throwing shade at us?

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Do you guys honestly think she's been on here?

I don't even know if she knows this website exists.

its natural curiosity - of course she knows this website exists - specially because of free britney (and she's met Jordan before) so of course she knows.

and she's only human - i know her curiosity kicks in from time to time.

but i don't think it would be healthy for her to be here too much because the way we speak about her is more as a product and less as a person and we often (even unknowingly) dehumanize her.

the britney we know is a product - we don't know her personally but the small times she lets out her personality - which we adore an love till the end of the world - but mostly we discuss her work and that can be useful for her when she's working but i can't see it being healthy for her to lurk here right now, we can be pretty toxic honestly and I would be pretty disturbed if i was her by many of the things discussed here.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I thought it was proven she had been here way back in the day... plus she's met Jordan and of course Jamie's threats... she obviously knows this site exists

People saying "I doubt she knows how to use safari on her phone" give me a break. She's not an idiot. She's had an iPhone for years and years (just heavily monitored/restricted) sp I'm sure she knows how basic functions of it work and besides it isn't hard to figure out. Some of you don't give her near enough credit.

As for these days, I think she has/had an account (I have suspicions of which one specifically but it hasn't been active in nearly a year now) so I do believe she pops in on occasion but I don't think she spends a lot of her time or energy on it

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, leviathan said:

its natural curiosity - of course she knows this website exists - specially because of free britney (and she's met Jordan before) so of course she knows.

and she's only human - i know her curiosity kicks in from time to time.

but i don't think it would be healthy for her to be here too much because the way we speak about her is more as a product and less as a person and we often (even unknowingly) dehumanize her.

the britney we know is a product - we don't know her personally but the small times she lets out her personality - which we adore an love till the end of the world - but mostly we discuss her work and that can be useful for her when she's working but i can't see it being healthy for her to lurk here right now, we can be pretty toxic honestly and I would be pretty disturbed if i was her by many of the things discussed here.

Oh ok idk that.

If she ever had an account,

I wonder what her username was? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

14 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Her most obsessive fans scare her. You can see how uncomfortable her fan encounters make her. She definitely sees this as the home of the crazies.

I mean imagine if there was a website about YOU and everyday people are endlessly speculating about your every move, thought, relationship, and past experience. 

We ARE the crazies. 😬 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.