Kylie Minogue teasing Las Vegas Residency in TODAY interview?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her to pieces and im from the UK so she's hugeeee over here but does she even have the reach in the US for a residency to be successful. Padam Padam seems to be huge everywhere but the US. Since Tension is getting its own tour it would also make people less willing to travel to see her too.  

15 minutes ago, Mxra said:

I love her to pieces and im from the UK so she's hugeeee over here but does she even have the reach in the US for a residency to be successful. Padam Padam seems to be huge everywhere but the US. Since Tension is getting its own tour it would also make people less willing to travel to see her too.  

Robbie Williams did one. 

It's Las Vegas, a huge tourist attraction. 

Talk to anybody who flies everywhere as their job..

When people do Vegas,  it's for the strip, they don't associate it as it's own place outside the strip..

They would find it shocking that people like @Jordan Miller call it home, cos Vegas is just associated with the strip in pop culture,  that's it .

So it will work as Vegas is the biggest tourist trap, not new york or LA, but Vegas. 

19 minutes ago, Mxra said:

Plus she sold out las vegas in 2009 and 2011. She has a few markets she's safe at, hell she recorded a live album from New York City in 2009 and it was huge. 

19 minutes ago, Mxra said:

She has a small and passionate fanbase in the US. A very short residency in the US, she could probably pull off in Vegas just from American fans, IMO. Depending on the length of the residency, she would need to be selling tickets to foreign tourists, of which Vegas has plenty. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block