Disneys chief diversity officer “exists” aka is fired

After the countless BOMBs that they’ve released with forced agendas: Lightyear, Strange World, Little Mermaid, failure of Disney + losing millions of subscribers etc, it seems that the chief diversity of flicker of Disney has been let go…

Does this mean Disney is finally waking up to the fact that people just want to see good stories? 

The comments under the story are…:enigma_alien_blue:

• Like 1

Forced agendas?! There is literally nothing better than showing and educating kids to diversity, especially these days with far right populism, racism and lgbtqai+ hate being dangerously and scarily on the rise all over western countries. 

I wish those ********* I went to school with grew up with tv shows bombarding them with gay couples, same-s** parents, BAME main characters, etc. I would have probably had a better childhood and society now would be in a much better state already...

• Love 4

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

When are they going to fire Kathleen Kennedy.

Like someone said Disney has to fire a lot more people. 

Basically hire people that went to public school,  they hire elites that went to the highest education money could buy. Their views are more sheltered as they never grew up in poverty or mingled with everyday people. 

It's deeper than you think.  

Someone even said most movies don't give people stories as a lot of the subjects Is power is a good thing over faith and religion.  

It's not just Disney it's basically been a trend bubbling since the 2000s, been showing a generational divide. 

10 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Forced agendas?! There is literally nothing better than showing and educating kids to diversity, especially these days with far right populism, racism and lgbtqai+ hate being dangerously and scarily on the rise all over western countries. 

I wish those ********* I went to school with grew up with tv shows bombarding them with gay couples, same-s** parents, BAME main characters, etc. I would have probably had a better childhood and society now would be in a much better state already...

This is what far left populism sounds like, you are not that different from a far right individual, only you are on the other side.

Tapping Wake Up GIF

8 hours ago, X_M said:

This is what far left populism sounds like, you are not that different from a far right individual, only you are on the other side.

Tapping Wake Up GIF

If you don’t like representation of minorities in media that’s not a political view, that’s just hate. 

Also did you just make up “far left populism”? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block